• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Phil, I have explained this to you in PM and chat. I want nothing to do with this pass. I cannot be convinced that you are not trying to profiteer. I wish to not support this pass, or anything/anyone that associates with this pass and its dealings.

I've thought about this long and hard. The players here; I do not trust.

I am taking a break from CP. Yes it has to do with the board, yes it has to do with my personal life. Leave me the F out of this pass.

Phil, I have explained this to you in PM and chat. I want nothing to do with this pass. I cannot be convinced that you are not trying to profiteer. I wish to not support this pass, or anything/anyone that associates with this pass and its dealings.

I am taking a break from CP. Yes it has to do with the board, yes it has to do with my personal life. Leave me the F out of this pass.

Are you fuckin kiddin me?

Are you fuckin kiddin me?

It's chat drama! ( :D )

How are you shooter?!

Excellent man.... Hanging out with the new daughter, took 7 weeks off work and it is comin to an end. In the process of builiding a cigar room, should be done this week.. Other than that really been just tryin to catch up on sleep.... hehe. Tryin to get back to semi-normal. Its been a wild ride since last decemeber. Tryin to get back around these parts more often.

How about you?

Shane

Excellent man.... Hanging out with the new daughter, took 7 weeks off work and it is comin to an end. In the process of builiding a cigar room, should be done this week.. Other than that really been just tryin to catch up on sleep.... hehe. Tryin to get back to semi-normal. Its been a wild ride since last decemeber. Tryin to get back around these parts more often.

How about you?

Shane

Good for you...on all accounts!

Me...split with the fiancee, smoking way to much, B.B. King tonight...and looking for a 4x4!

All's well that smokes well!

Maybe you and I should host a contest for this pass....it seems to be getting lame in here!?

Robbie, I'm clueless, what's with the drama?

Shane! Good to see you on the board, even if you are talking to Gary.

Robbie: I delete any PMs I receive from you. In short you can't be removed from the lineup because there is a printout with the pass order in the box. What do you want me to do exactly? MAGICALLY redact your name from a list in a box that is God knows where right now? That really doesn't make much sense. If you are so vehement about backing out you can just send the pass on its way when it gets to you.

Robbie: I delete any PMs I receive from you. In short you can't be removed from the lineup because there is a printout with the pass order in the box. What do you want me to do exactly? MAGICALLY redact your name from a list in a box that is God knows where right now? That really doesn't make much sense. If you are so vehement about backing out you can just send the pass on its way when it gets to you.

After he checks it and adds well aged premium cigars!

After he checks it and adds well aged premium cigars!

I was going to say he could actually put some cash into the "For Phil" envelope too

I thought that asking to be removed and left alone would be enough, but apparently a lot of people feel it is their job to stick their noses in other people's business. This is something that really irks me about cp.

Since you are so eager to air this, and despite my better judgement, I will indulge your 'needs' for discussion.

Insight stated to me that he expected me to be on or above msrp for my puts. He claimed that he, and all of CP, "has been very generous to me, and that he was doing me a huge favor putting me in his pass with such heavy hitters." When I expressed concern over the prices of some of the cigars, he became very agitated, and wouldn't discuss it further. Essentially, he seemed to say I should be overputting.

This has nothing to do with chat, really, except that many players here cross between board/chatroom (yes the chat still exists). I don't see why I can't be dropped, I think insight is just being a prissy douche. Here's a lesson for you: F*@$ Off!

I thought that asking to be removed and left alone would be enough, but apparently a lot of people feel it is their job to stick their noses in other people's business. This is something that really irks me about cp.

Since you are so eager to air this, and despite my better judgement, I will indulge your 'needs' for discussion.

Insight stated to me that he expected me to be on or above msrp for my puts. He claimed that he, and all of CP, "has been very generous to me, and that he was doing me a huge favor putting me in his pass with such heavy hitters." When I expressed concern over the prices of some of the cigars, he became very agitated, and wouldn't discuss it further. Essentially, he seemed to say I should be overputting.

This has nothing to do with chat, really, except that many players here cross between board/chatroom (yes the chat still exists). I don't see why I can't be dropped, I think insight is just being a prissy douche. Here's a lesson for you: F*@$ Off!

Robbie, this is unacceptable. There is no need for name calling. Everyone here has treated you with the love and respect you deserve. Suck it up and keep your ass in the pass, or I'm sending Ninjas to LaX to take you out.

You should know that the only way to get around this is if you have to pay CA taxes Robert!

Insight stated to me that he expected me to be on or above msrp for my puts.

Robert is not associated with the Chat Room in any way. :sign:

Robbie when I told you that you were proposing to put a LFD Chisel for an Opus Lancero, what do you expect? And fucks sake, we have been very generous to you! Don't you remember when Jim and I allowed you to drive us around KC all day? Ingrate

Robbie when I told you that you were proposing to put a LFD Chisel for an Opus Lancero, what do you expect? And fucks sake, we have been very generous to you! Don't you remember when Jim and I allowed you to drive us around KC all day? Ingrate

Now that is funny chat material!

Is this for real or just a late September time of the month sort of thing? :laugh:

Lesson to be learned...you need a "get out of jail free" card when you are involved in a pass...I have one...suck!!!! :D

Brian

Brian, I don't understand the question. I think the answer is yes, the All Blacks are the best. Did I win?

Clearly we need an arbitrator to figure this out, so here is what I'm proposing:

Phil and Robbie, get your asses to KC by early afternoon tomorrow. I will have ribs in the smoker, cold beer on ice, and coolerdor ready. Neither of you leaves my place until we hash this out, and then I'll turn you both over to Smokyballs to have his way with you. :laugh:

Brian, I don't understand the question. I think the answer is yes, the All Blacks are the best. Did I win?
Oh Oh, no smiley, am I in trouble? ??? and...

I still don't know if this is for real. Maybe it's an age thing.

Brian