• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

I dunno it just says bandwidth exceeded =(

Maybe host it in the CP gallery?

Here is the latest news:

med_gallery_3595_807_30275.jpg

well, it would seem yours truly goofed slightly on the zip code. So there will be a slight delay while it gets corrected.

My bad... :( Guess I'll need that 20 lashes with a wet noodle administered by Kate Beckinsale

Jim: just shoot the damn moose, how far could he really have gotten?

well, it would seem yours truly goofed slightly on the zip code. So there will be a slight delay while it gets corrected.

My bad... :( Guess I'll need that 20 lashes with a wet noodle administered by Kate Beckinsale

"Kate Beckinsale"! :love: And here I thought you were a moose humping homo.

Got approval for these from Phil, so unless any of you guys think they're off, I'll get this out to Matt tomorrow. Thanks for having me Phil. I'll have to think about a lesson.

T: Anejo Sand Shark P: 55. Ramon y Ramon Tribute Legado
T: Opus X Petite Lancero P: 56. Sir Winnie '07
T: Trinidad Coloniales (06) P: 57. Johnny-O Sublimes
P: 58. Davidoff 100th Diademas Finas
P: 59. Bolivar Coronas Extra '98
P: 60. Perdomo EDS Torp Natural

edit: Forgot one

Justina, those look great to me albeit excessive in puts. Thanks for playing, looking forward to your lesson!

Also just a reminder to everyone please double check the address of the next recipient with them and make sure they are available to receive the pass.

I have it. I just finished building a 75 foot fence started and finished today withthe help of the missus. If I have the energy to cut the tape, I'get to this tonight. Otherwise, tomorrow while I convaless (sp) in front of the TV.

I think my lesson might have to do with being too old for this shit.

I have it. I just finished building a 75 foot fence started and finished today withthe help of the missus. If I have the energy to cut the tape, I'get to this tonight. Otherwise, tomorrow while I convaless (sp) in front of the TV.

I think my lesson might have to do with being too old for this shit.
LOL, poor missus!

Brian

OK guys, let me know what you think.

Take
12. Cohiba Genios---DCM Stanford's 90'th
25. LFD Outlaw 07---GOF churchill Carlito '05
33. PSD4 '05------Opus Petite Lancero
38. Edmundo Dantes---GOF Pyramid Carlito '05 (not real sure on the value of the 109, I paid $40 for the GOF)
------DPG Blue PnS '08 1/2 lancero

The 109 was $28 per cigar upon release and moved to $40 per cigar for the final boxes of the original release and the full second release.