• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Competition, Competition.

Phil is giving away a nice fiver of smokes. Please post your entry HERE.

Good luck!

Brian

Excellent man.... Hanging out with the new daughter, took 7 weeks off work and it is comin to an end. In the process of builiding a cigar room, should be done this week.. Other than that really been just tryin to catch up on sleep.... hehe. Tryin to get back to semi-normal. Its been a wild ride since last decemeber. Tryin to get back around these parts more often.

How about you?

Shane

Good for you...on all accounts!

Me...split with the fiancee, smoking way to much, B.B. King tonight...and looking for a 4x4!

All's well that smokes well!

Maybe you and I should host a contest for this pass....it seems to be getting lame in here!?

I am in....

B.B. King was bad news for me and Ddepaola last time we went to see him, we both got so hammered our wives disowned us and we both had to cab it home. What a night, another friend brought a first date and after I took a piss in the parking garage right in front of her, he never heard from her again. HAAAAaaa I still say someone put something in my drink....Alcohol!!!!!! What a night, we still laugh about that one.

Yea...B.B. will do that to you! (or is that J.D.?)

It was a great show.

Jeff Pitchell opened up.
He grew up in the same town as I did albeit a few years older.
Now, he's been playing a long time...and I go to a lot of concerts BUT this was the FIRST time I've ever seen him. Very cool stuff!

Now for a contest...oh snap...looks like we'll have to do the next one! :thumbs:

Don't drag me into this love spat! If you girls need some man on man time alone do it elsewhere. Brent, we just need to let Calvin and Joe show them the error of there ways.
DSC00397.jpg

B.B. King was bad news for me and Ddepaola last time we went to see him, we both got so hammered our wives disowned us and we both had to cab it home. What a night, another friend brought a first date and after I took a piss in the parking garage right in front of her, he never heard from her again. HAAAAaaa I still say someone put something in my drink....Alcohol!!!!!! What a night, we still laugh about that one.

Thanks for that mental picture Shane. I'm still laughing. :laugh: :laugh:

Yea...B.B. will do that to you! (or is that J.D.?)

It was a great show.

Jeff Pitchell opened up.
He grew up in the same town as I did albeit a few years older.
Now, he's been playing a long time...and I go to a lot of concerts BUT this was the FIRST time I've ever seen him. Very cool stuff!

Now for a contest...oh snap...looks like we'll have to do the next one! :thumbs:

Yeah I figured it was time for some action and thrills!

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0000 2037 1014

Your item was delivered at 1:46 PM on September 20, 2008 in ANCHORAGE, AK 99504.