• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your age group...

Age groups

• 18 to 24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 to 30

• 31 to 35

• 36 to 40

• 41 to 45

• above 45

• Total voters

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
I'm curious. With so many new members of late, has cigar smoking taken popularity with the youth?

Please let us know your age group so we can see the cross section of cigar smokers on CP. I'm in the 45+ category.

Brian

Cigar smokers aren't getting younger Brian, you're just getting older :)

Edit: I still have another year in the 25-30 bracket :)

Cigar smokers aren't getting younger Brian, you're just getting older :)

Edit: I still have another year in the 25-30 bracket :)

LOL Wyatt, you have been smoking cigars for 20 years and you haven't hit 30 :laugh:

Carl, there is no 50+ category, I purposely stopped it at 45, we don't want the young pups to know we are grandfathers. :D

Brian

Him too, On the Merv Griffin show. Not to mention Authur Godfrey, on the radio.

Doc.

"...age and treachery will overcome youth and beauty, everytime...."

50+ and still crazy after all these years...... :cool:

I've smoked cigars since I was 21, but that doesn't really count. I only count the years since I have been reading CP. I'm 25 now.

Be 41 in July. Its only a number I'm just starting to live life is good!!!!

Doc.

Damn Doc, I suppose you remember seeing Elvis sing "Hound Dog" to an actual dog on The Jack Paar show, too!! Although I think you've got me by a couple of years.

Doc.

Damn Doc, I suppose you remember seeing Elvis sing "Hound Dog" to an actual dog on The Jack Paar show, too!! Although I think you've got me by a couple of years.
yea, I do. It was his own personal bassett. I don't think I saw it live though. It was pass my bedtime.

Doc.

I'll be 20 in two weeks. In highschool it was black & milds and White owls in the parking lot... I started smoking real cigars about a year and a half ago when my girlfriend got me a Monte #2.

Whats a cassette tape? :laugh: