• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your age group...

Age groups

• 18 to 24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 to 30

• 31 to 35

• 36 to 40

• 41 to 45

• above 45

• Total voters
20 here, 21 in August. Been smoking since 18. Damn, its been two years already?

Still in the youngin' category for another year :rolleyes:

Brian, great minds think alike because I was just thinking about this the other day and I am amazed at how many new, younger cigar smokers are out there. Hell, even some of my friends have become more interested in it. Now, if I can only get them to stop talking about Helix cigars.......
It's beginning to look that way Mike.

It's interesting but my next question would be why? I'm sure many of you young guys did not start smoking cigarettes first whereas, many of the older, good looking guys like myself :cool: , are ex cigarette
smokers.

Brian

While I think there are more younger people getting into cigars, I also think the fact that my generation basically was he first to grow up with computers in the household so are more familiar and likely to joint forums such as this one. (BTW I am 33)
That's an interesting observation. So, do you think the poll is slightly skewed because many older guys are NOT on these forums? I don't know ??? There are not many guys my age that
are not computer savvy.

Brian

Still in the youngin' category for another year :rolleyes:

Brian, great minds think alike because I was just thinking about this the other day and I am amazed at how many new, younger cigar smokers are out there. Hell, even some of my friends have become more interested in it. Now, if I can only get them to stop talking about Helix cigars.......
It's beginning to look that way Mike.

It's interesting but my next question would be why? I'm sure many of you young guys did not start smoking cigarettes first whereas, many of the older, good looking guys like myself :cool: , are ex cigarette
smokers.

Brian
That's me. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 16 and quit when I was 30. I then turned to skoal and quit that after a year. Now it's cigars exclusively

22 and I already have quite a stock.. :) The 8 ball says outlook not so good for the future Mrs.

yikes.... last year in my catagory then I get bumped up...

be 41 in May :sign:

JFK, Leave it to Beaver,Ed sullivan, The Beatles, My 3 Sons, Doris day Show, Nam--Jane Fonda---HaH! Baby Bomber I think----50+ :cool:

63 next May.

Started with cigarettes about 16 or 17. Added pipe and cigars about a decade ago and stopped the cigarettes about 5+ years ago.

Smoke one or two cigars a day. Smoke several pipes every day. Usually don't smoke anything after dinner unless there isn't anything on TV.

38 good poll Phil the numbers surprised me a bit expected more older guys. What is interesting is we have several generations here that seem to get along for the most part.

I'm 26. I can't say why other younger guys started smoking cigars, but for me it was my Dad. He smoked cigars for most of my childhood, and I liked the smell even then.

I'm 26. I can't say why other younger guys started smoking cigars, but for me it was my Dad. He smoked cigars for most of my childhood, and I liked the smell even then.

Yep, that's what got me. My dad always had a cigar if we were outside working on the yard or at a ball game. It was just the natural progression for me.

I was pretty light on it though from 18-21, then when I got in the military it stepped up. Then I found CP a couple years ago and it got completely out of hand :)