• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your age group...

Age groups

• 18 to 24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 to 30

• 31 to 35

• 36 to 40

• 41 to 45

• above 45

• Total voters
I'm 19. People have told me that it is strange for someone of my age to enjoy the things and pursue the hobbies that I do (aside from cigars, I'm an avid collector of fine watches and pens). Strange or not, they make me happy and I suppose thats all that matters.

You appreciate the finer things in life at an age when most people are just pounding beers. Good for you, they'll catch on eventually. For now soak it up :thumbs:

42, started cigars about 10 yrs ago, not serious about them until a year or so ago. Never really smoked cigs, other than at bars in college, but dipped Skoal / Copenhagen off and on for 25 years, currently off, this time i'm done for good...

Oh, and these back spasms make me feel 65 :angry:

Still in the youngin' category for another year :rolleyes:

Brian, great minds think alike because I was just thinking about this the other day and I am amazed at how many new, younger cigar smokers are out there. Hell, even some of my friends have become more interested in it. Now, if I can only get them to stop talking about Helix cigars.......
It's beginning to look that way Mike.

It's interesting but my next question would be why? I'm sure many of you young guys did not start smoking cigarettes first whereas, many of the older, good looking guys like myself :cool: , are ex cigarette
smokers.

Brian
That's me. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 16 and quit when I was 30. I then turned to skoal and quit that after a year. Now it's cigars exclusively

Thats because we were taught that cigarettes are bad! No one ever said anything about cigars though....

I'm 19, and still waiting for that wonderful age where I can drink and smoke

Missed this somehow on the first go around.
Ijust turned forty in December, but I have been smoking cigars since my mid to late twenties. I wish I had of had this type of information at my finger tips back then. I had a hell of a lot more disposable income back in my twenties, and early thirties............Would have been one hell of a stash. :whistling:

Doc, just how old are you brother..............Inquiring minds want to know.

I remember Truman. Is that old?

Doc.

Missed this somehow on the first go around.
Ijust turned forty in December, but I have been smoking cigars since my mid to late twenties. I wish I had of had this type of information at my finger tips back then. I had a hell of a lot more disposable income back in my twenties, and early thirties............Would have been one hell of a stash. :whistling:

Doc, just how old are you brother..............Inquiring minds want to know.

I remember Truman. Is that old?

Doc.
LOL John...what you are saying is that a wife and kids is no cheap ticket.

Brian

That's right!

Especially a wife that has more shoes than Imeldia Marcos. :laugh:

While I think there are more younger people getting into cigars, I also think the fact that my generation basically was he first to grow up with computers in the household so are more familiar and likely to joint forums such as this one. (BTW I am 33)
That's an interesting observation. So, do you think the poll is slightly skewed because many older guys are NOT on these forums? I don't know ??? There are not many guys my age that
are not computer savvy.

Brian

I was thinking along similar lines. As my screen name states, I am a baby boomer age 55. However, most, if not all of my friends in my age group are computer savvy, but they are not necessarily into online forums. I think the younger generations that grew up with the internet are more inclined to participate in online activities. CP is the first online group I have joined. So far I am loving it.

I suppose you also need to take into account how many of the people that voted actually are cigar smokers. Personally I don't consider someone who smokes a cigar every few weeks a cigar smoker. Totally agree that the internet is a younger mans world. Start another poll asking the ages of people here with My Space pages or Blogs and see what I mean.

I'm as old as my Sig tag says. :cool:

While I think there are more younger people getting into cigars, I also think the fact that my generation basically was he first to grow up with computers in the household so are more familiar and likely to joint forums such as this one. (BTW I am 33)
That's an interesting observation. So, do you think the poll is slightly skewed because many older guys are NOT on these forums? I don't know ??? There are not many guys my age that
are not computer savvy.

Brian

I was thinking along similar lines. As my screen name states, I am a baby boomer age 55. However, most, if not all of my friends in my age group are computer savvy, but they are not necessarily into online forums. I think the younger generations that grew up with the internet are more inclined to participate in online activities. CP is the first online group I have joined. So far I am loving it.

I suppose you also need to take into account how many of the people that voted actually are cigar smokers. Personally I don't consider someone who smokes a cigar every few weeks a cigar smoker. Totally agree that the internet is a younger mans world. Start another poll asking the ages of people here with My Space pages or Blogs and see what I mean.

Good points!

I must say that you write well for 123 years old... :laugh:

Brian

Heck Kenny I guess I fit that bill! :laugh: I go several weeks during the winter without smoking a cigar.

Heck Kenny I guess I fit that bill! :laugh: I go several weeks during the winter without smoking a cigar.

Say it isn't so.....

I'll make you a deal, next winter, come on down and stay with me a while. While your neighbors are shoveling snow we'll be sitting on my back porch in our shorts smoking a few old dried leaves. (prob one or two adult beverages to knock the evening chill off) :thumbs: :cool:

Say it isn't so.....

I'll make you a deal, next winter, come on down and stay with me a while. While your neighbors are shoveling snow we'll be sitting on my back porch in our shorts smoking a few old dried leaves. (prob one or two adult beverages to knock the evening chill off) :thumbs: :cool:

Only if we can shoot stuff from the back porch! It's been a while :whistling:

Good points!

I must say that you write well for 123 years old... :laugh:

Brian

Write? Who me? Naw, I dictate to a young 20 year old who writes for me. :laugh: