• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I filled yours, I thought he was filling Josh's wish. Or am I completely lost as well.

I filled yours, I thought he was filling Josh's wish. Or am I completely lost as well.
Then I got Napa Smokes down the line from the one you so graciously sent (YOU 'DA MAN) and Wyatt got my wish now he is up.

Ok, I'll get home Monday and get it out the door on Tuesday. So in order to keep it going, I'll throw out my wish:

Any of these would do, as I'm looking at sampling for possible future box purchase(s).

- Partagas 898
- San Cristobal De La Habana La Fuerza
- Trinidad Coloniales
- Any Punch with a Regional Band (no, I'm not looking for purchase sample, just a random wish option)

Again, any will do. Thanks.

Sorry, I was out of the loop this weekend and wasn't able to keep track of this. I did make a wish last week, but I think it might have gotten lost in the shuffle of other posts. So I'll just repost it again and if doesn't get any bites today I'll change it up. See quoted post.

Ok, doesn't look like this is working out for me. No big deal. I'm going to pass my wish along to my bro, Maduro Clint. He's always leaching off of me anyway, may as well give him my wish.

Clint, what say you? What's your wish?

Ok, doesn't look like this is working out for me. No big deal. I'm going to pass my wish along to my bro, Maduro Clint. He's always leaching off of me anyway, may as well give him my wish.

You the man. As Wyatt said, I have leached a few from him here and there but he's keeping his good ones hidden from me

I love the BBF, MC2, Partagas2, H Up, etc. but honestly I have smoked very few Cohibas. Anything with a ring gauge of 48 or higher in this line would be very cool but I'm completely open to recommendations. I very much appreciate the community and Wyatt for bringing me in. Thanks little bro.

You the man. As Wyatt said, I have leached a few from him here and there but he's keeping his good ones hidden from me

I love the BBF, MC2, Partagas2, H Up, etc. but honestly I have smoked very few Cohibas. Anything with a ring gauge of 48 or higher in this line would be very cool but I'm completely open to recommendations. I very much appreciate the community and Wyatt for bringing me in. Thanks little bro.

This doesn't seem like too difficult of a wish....come one guys. Any help here?

Nice play

I've got a decent selection so I'll drop this in the mail Tomorrow if I get your addy in time.
Steve, you are the man...much appreciated brother. I will send you my addy...use to live in the Springs myself. Thanks again!

Well this is going to be a bit schizophrenic but here goes. A while back I smoked a La Gloria something something that Backslide gifted me. All I can say is that I think it was a Lancero, definitely a CC and impossible to find. I've pinged Backslide to get the proper name and will update this once I hear back. If that fails (here's the schizophrenic part) I'd like to try something with some age from Johnny O.

Well this is going to be a bit schizophrenic but here goes. A while back I smoked a La Gloria something something that Backslide gifted me. All I can say is that I think it was a Lancero, definitely a CC and impossible to find. I've pinged Backslide to get the proper name and will update this once I hear back. If that fails (here's the schizophrenic part) I'd like to try something with some age from Johnny O.

Sounds like an LGC M d'O of some sort.

Not bad Wyatt. La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or No. 4
I got you on this, I just had one last night :) PM me your address.

My wish would be for any of the following:
Partagas Culebras
Montecristo Especial No. 1
Montecristo Especial No. 2
Cohiba Corona Especiales