• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

Behike 56 ? Opinions

compared to the 52 it is a huge dissapointment
  2. P

100,000 Cuban Cigars Confiscated!

I have purchased no chinese made goods for this christmas. So me none.
  3. P

Change in Cabaiguan

I was only refering to the cabaiguan core line but this is very interesting
  4. P

Change in Cabaiguan

So apparently Cabaiguan is no longer being made in Miami. Now it is being made in the Nicaragua factory. I think that the quality has dropped a little since the change over, has anyone else noticed this or feel the same way?
  5. P

My Pipe Project - FINISHED!

nice work that is truly something to be proud of.
  6. P

Partagas Serie P No 1 Jars.

true and look at what has happened to the price over time of several jars and how they have sky rocketed it makes sense to purchase from an investment standpoint
  7. P

Warlock Torpedo

Measurement:6x52 Made by Altadis in Omar Ortiz factory Origin of tobacco: Nicaragua Flavor: 1st third Raw tobacco and coffee 2nd third the same 3rd third the same over all even burn, slow burn and good draw dark wrapper but not maduro undisclosed wrapped good cigar just lacking complexity, I was...
  8. P

Viaje vs. Tatuaje

I have found viaje to be very good when you can find them. Though somewhat lacking in brand consistency that being said that also means there is more there for more people. Tatuaje and illusione have been great goto smokes for me in virtually everything they make.
  9. P

What's in your pipe today?

a few bowls of a new blend of mine out of a dunhill group five shell briar billiar
  10. P

Hurt Feelings Reports

Those would go over great at my job I need to print up some of those thanks.
  11. P

What's in your pipe today?

Some dunhill apertif in a dunhill group 4 chestnut billiard