• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. R

Camacho Liberty 2009

Yeah I have a crappy desktop humi right now and the coffin won't fit in it. I think Ill take the liberty out until I get my new cabinet made. Such a great smoke but dang, the box is so big!
  2. R

Camacho Liberty 2009

So after a long and hot day I decided to stop bu the Tobacco Merchant and have a cold beer and a smoke. In the humidor there has been a large black box calling my name, the Camacho Liberty 2009. I have heard many stories comparing it to the 2005 Liberty, and when something is usually compared...
  3. R

What is your favorite smoke at and end of a crappy day of work?

Lately for me it has been a Victor Sinclair Legacy Double Robusto and a Fosters. Im renting a house with no deck so its the front porch for me.
  4. R

Tatuaje Black

Congrats! They are supposed to start building our new home this week. It will be so nice to be living across the street from the lake. It is nice now having a mortgage payment for the next few months though!
  5. R

SC herf any one?

I am hoping that our new house will be finished around that time. If I am not playing in my new garage, I think I could see driving down there for the day. I am not too familiar with that, but I am quite sure my wife knows where it is. Once my boss gets done with his new tobacco shop up here in...
  6. R

SC herf any one?

That would be great. We will frequent that Summerville / Charleston area frequently. Let's try to get a few more people involved.