• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Event-Jorge Padron

It looks like I will be there for the day. Not looking forward to the long ass drive but I should be able to make it with some great Russian stories if I am in the mood and have been liquored up with enough good vodka. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sweet! It will be great to see you again Loren! Just getting ready to head out. See you all in KC!

FYI...the wife gave the okay to you guys ending up here if no better option presents itself, but only if, and I quote "you meet these guys and they aren't a bunch of creepy internet weirdos."

I think that means that Wyatt and Tasman are okay, but I'm not sure about the Minnesota wrecking crew. :sign:

WooHooo I'm in! :laugh: :laugh:

6 hours later, I'm here :)

Maybe I'll drop by The Outlaw a bit early for a smoke :)

So did we ever decide on a time to show up at the Restaurant?

tasman and I are at the Hyatt, headin' to The Outlaw for an afternoon smoke :)

WooHoo!

Had a great time today with the Minnesota crew and others.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

All the guys at The Outlaw are top notch and the store is outstanding!

What a great time to see the brothers old and new! Outlaw rocks! Brad and Scott rocks! The barbecue rocks! The cigars rocks!

And the BEANS are to die for! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Too bad I couldn't stay another day,

Joe

Just polished to custom-made Padron. Had tar issue -- easily corrected by clipping more off. Black chery flavor notes coupled with dark chocolatety flavors. Full body with smooth finished after tar issue corrected. Smoked it beach-side, the only regret is now I only have one left!

Grab all you can!

Tasman (Dean), 12!

Best,

Joe

Wow....Just Wow.

As great as Friday was, Saturday was truly, and I mean truly, UNBELIEVABLE.

I had the greatest day I've ever had smoking cigars...period.

There are no words to describe the day that was had by the CP BOTLs at The Outlaw today, just no words.

What a time.

Just polished to custom-made Padron. Had tar issue -- easily corrected by clipping more off. Black chery flavor notes coupled with dark chocolatety flavors. Full body with smooth finished after tar issue corrected. Smoked it beach-side, the only regret is now I only have one left!

Grab all you can!

Tasman (Dean), 12!

Best,

Joe

Wait there was an event cigar? Seriously? Brad???

Wow....Just Wow.

As great as Friday was, Saturday was truly, and I mean truly, UNBELIEVABLE.

I had the greatest day I've ever had smoking cigars...period.

There are no words to describe the day that was had by the CP BOTLs at The Outlaw today, just no words.

What a time.

Wyatt,

Glad to hear you guys had a great time! But were there BEANS???? :)

Safe travels to all!

Joe

Beans? Ha! You got no idea.

I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I think Wyatt's assesment of greatest cigar smoking day ever is spot on.

Details to follow, even though I'm not sure you guys will even believe them.

Grab all you can!

Tasman (Dean), 12!

Best,

Joe

Padron Family Reserve #44. We didn't know we were going to get it until Thursday. 150 cigars (all gone!) were sent to the shop. Don't call, Pm or otherwise! I can't get anymore. Our understanding from Jorge is that this cigar is just made for the families personal consumption. I'll post a picture in a few days.

I had an awesome time and had the opportunity to meet some really great people!

To the Outlaw gang you are all top notch and the place was awesome!

Glad to finally meet: Jorge, Smokyballs, Swifty, Siriusstogie, sinnyc, LilBastage, Jhawk, simmsboard, OpusXKC, OutlawD, Outlawsp, Mr Peat, tsmckenney, Bsneed51 ohh yeh and can't forget Jessica!!

Trying to down load pics now hopefully they will be posted sometime today!

Awesome food and great smokes! :D

MTF
Dean

edited I forgot someone?

Grab all you can!

Tasman (Dean), 12!

Best,

Joe

Padron Family Reserve #44. We didn't know we were going to get it until Thursday. 150 cigars (all gone!) were sent to the shop. Don't call, Pm or otherwise! I can't get anymore. Our understanding from Jorge is that this cigar is just made for the families personal consumption. I'll post a picture in a few days.

I guess next year I just have to come out there.... twice..

Phil,
Maybe we can do a blind 5'er.... um and I will add a.. :whistling:

PM if you are interested?

The best part of the day was the end, just hanging out in the lounge with Jorge and his crew, the CP guys, and the outlaw guys, and my gorgeous GF , watching Jorge's boxer whip ass while being given No.1 maduros as though they were candy on Haloween. I can't wait to smoke my reserve. It's a really toothy maduro wrapped box press torpedo, a bit shorter than a 40th. Ten year old tobacco blend. Jorge described it as a mix of millennium and 80th.

One hell of an awesome day, fo sho.

If anyone has an extra event cigar, Id gladly pay or trade...

oh and btw

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS

Jorge: "Later tonight I got a fighter I'm sponsoring who is fighting on HBO. You guys want to hang around and watch the fight with me"

Us: "Uhhhh....okay."