• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFG75

Master-passer
Guess what......our friend who didn't approve his puts and takes and left before anyone could call him on it? He's a member of Stogiechat.com.

Visit www.stoggiechat.com to pay him a visit.

BTW- I'm Nebraska robusto :D

Just went there to look.... newest member Leebo.... this is gonna be good !!!!!! :thumbs:

Looks like he participated in a pass on that board in December and failed to ever state his Puts and Takes, even after other members repeatedly asked him for the information:

Link

My lone posting to their forum....I hope they take it to heart.

Just a heads up gentlemen...

You have a member named " Eleuthardt" , whom participated in this pass. We recently had some problems with him over at Cigarpass. It appears by reviewing this pass thread, that he is pulling the same schtick with you.

Looks like he did his Puts and Takes for this pass without receiving approval or review. Did he ever post his P&T's? Did he ever respond to your inquiries?

At CigarPass, he took two quite valuable and rare sticks ( an AF BTL and a Padron Millenium) and left some commons in trade. He ignored all communications and finally stated it wasn't his problem. No compensation to the pass was ever attempted.

Funny, he hasn't returned to our forum since he screwed the pooch...

For review: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...pic=8979&st=138

Watch out for this guy! He is bad news...

Hey, that pirate POS they have over there isn't much better! Did you see the stunt he pulled in the same pass??

Fokking morons! :laugh:

Oh LOOK :0

CoventryCat86 is now the newest member :laugh:

Bye bye Eleuthardt you scumbag :angry:

LOL! in a community such as the internet, you would figure these people "scammers" would get better ideas then to just switch sites.

Thanks fellas, I've learned from the best. :love: :love: I've just posted on the news and more news thread calling him on it. Have fun batting him around like a piniata. :thumbs: I know I will. :) Come on gibu, we need your wit and sarcasm here. :) God I love a virtual beating....Mwuahahahahahahahahahha :D :angry2: :D

Don't you guys have anything better to do than to harrass a Botl like Eleuthardt!! I mean this guy makes a minor error in a pass and it wasn't either of you guys' pass either. I believe you should just mind your own bees wax!! I will stand firm on my position and will openly admit my mistake if proven to be wrong!!!

Okay I just realized I had become PB for a moment. Please disregard my out of mind experience above!! :laugh: :D :D

Moki is a member there and posted details too. He is probably done over there.

LOL @ Gr8, I know. Everyone knows that stand-up members here purposefully bully people and try to harass those they don't disagree with. People who are "picked on" have never done anything to deserve it and there are more than a few members here who have some serious issues with malice and outright hatred of humanity itself. :whistling: Why can't we just let this die and leave the poor bastard alone? :whistling: How would we like it if that happened to us? :laugh: I hope a lot of members look here and see how our best of the best of this site operate to protect others when they don't necessarily have to. I apologize Gr8-I should never take isue again with anyone, irregardless of the issue because someone might read it, become scared, and leave. :( God, I'm such a horrible human being. I'm calling a psychiatrist at noon to see if I can get some help. :( On a note of seriousness-I will never take issue(privately or publicly) again with anyone's lack of tact in calling someone on anything. This has been a heck of a lesson for me in all honesty.

Fokking morons! :laugh:
[snapback]161347[/snapback]​

Yeah, the moderator got upset at me for "thread-jacking" his job promotion thread by raising the issue after eleuthardt posted and congratulated him. I was sorry about it, but I'm having doubts about whether or not it was truly wrong now.

Okay, I hope all you newbs really pay attention here. Don't ever call someone on pointing out a thing here again, I swear to god......

NR, while I am not pleased in the least with Eleuthardt's actions, he does not represent in any way, shape, or form most of the members here at StogieChat. If in fact there was a pass gone bad on another forum, that's too bad and I hate it for the trusting soul that sent it out. However, we have no proof that the same actions happened here at StogieChat yet and when and if TS gets this pass back, he will enlighten us all.

I hate to see this turmoil over here and people pointing fingers, etc.. One of the reasons I like this board so much is that the climate is so polite, supportive and judgement is not passed in haste.

IMHO, you should PM your appeals directly to Eleuthardt and stop wasting space in the News section. New members always visit here first and don't need to see this.

I hope ET moves this to trades, etc.

I try to go to some lengths to help out this board, and what appreciation do I receive? I'm so sorry for our guys here who in the past have tried to straighten out things, only to have lesser-knowledgeable people(myself included in one instance) get in the way of a proper house cleaning. :angry2: :angry2: Fine, see if I ever do a thing again for these slope-headed, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, inbred, cigar amateurish, clip-the-cigar-with-your-mouth-moronic, never-will-be's again. :angry2: :angry2: I'm really stoked now. What a bunch of cigar girlie newbs. :angry2: :angry2:

If this **** keeps happening, I'm going to be a member of 20 boards, LOL. Maybe he could become a Mod over at LTC.

newest member: bfreebe

Let's face it. You folks are just troublemakers.

When you learn how to cause hate and discontent I'll hang around ya more. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.