• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tonydogs

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
Okay tony here's the deal. You owe an act of contrition to them members of this board. You can't continue to post here as if nothing ever happened. Your threats and innuendo directed at me and other members here will have to be addressed. Here are a few of your transgressions.

tony's newbie thread

from that thread...

"There purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad."

tony's "open the ball" thread

exerpts from this thread:

"Like I said all the hate?
I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!"

"Know I dont think so, I will not apologize to you. That might have been an immature comment but I could not help myself."

"I am still waiting

This goes to anyone else that wants to talk crazy.

Who would like to continue?

You think I am f*&king around "

Here is where you apologize to everyone you weren't talking to:

"At this point I am going to apologize to the people I may have offended, who were not participating in the bickering."

So now you can show remorse and apologize to everyone or you can go away. It's your choice. You cannot continue to post here with impunity even with cigardawg and lumberg and newbs cozying up to you. If you don't show remorse and apologize you will be going away from here.

NA

Last nite I was in the chat room and someone confused me with Tony Dog. Tony do me a favor and get this resolved so I can have my good name back!

Yeah, he reminds me of the angry guy on the expressway who weaves in and out of traffic, cutting people off and not caring what's behind him.

SamClemmons said:
Good. Glad we got that cleared up. Tonydogs is not a stand up guy and will not own up to mistakes he makes. Tonydogs is not a whiney little biatch but plays one on the internet. Tonydogs thinks he's gonna post and hang out here without problems. Tonydogs is dreamin'.

NA
[snapback]218571[/snapback]​

Wake him up! ;) :laugh: :sign:

SamClemmons said:
with cigardawg and lumberg and newbs cozying up to you

NA
[snapback]235099[/snapback]​

Neal. You are right, TonyDogs does owe the entire board an apology. But I do wish to ask you not to involve my name in this crap. I can count on two fingers the number of times I have gotten involved in one of the flame wars. Both times it involved Tonydogs. The first was to chastise TonyDogs then second to point out that he was being an idiot. I don't get involved in these things because I don't want to. I like to talk about cigars...that's what I'm here for.

As for cozying up...you must be talking about my post on the Bolivar Fuerte following his review. My intention there was not to validate TonyDogs, but to provide what information I could to others reading the thread. The easiest way to do that was to use what he had already posted.

SO, if you think I am cozying up, sorry, you are wrong. I posted to talk about a cigar, not to have a personal conversation with TonyDogs.

Anyone who threatens people with physical harm over the internet in my opinion is a complete wack job who has no business being involved with a classy group of guys like we have here.

No second chances I say.

cigardawg

Whatever your intent the result was implied validation.
I'd have used somebody elses name but yours was on the post. Sorry.
NA

tone-ny said:
Last nite I was in the chat room and someone confused me with Tony Dog. Tony do me a favor and get this resolved so I can have my good name back!
[snapback]235104[/snapback]​
Yea, I made a similar mistake; I thought tdog was Tony Dog back under a different nick until he clarified it for me by starting this thread.

Sorry tdog for my confusion. (at least I kept my $.02 to myself till I figured it out).

Thanks,
- C

tone-ny said:

Yeah I am in the same boat with you Tony, please don't anyone confuse my handle with his either.

Blue Dragon said:
tone-ny said:
Yea, I made a similar mistake; I thought tdog was Tony Dog back under a different nick until he clarified it for me by starting this thread.

Sorry tdog for my confusion. (at least I kept my $.02 to myself till I figured it out).

Thanks,
- C
[snapback]235183[/snapback]​

No worries man, but I was worried about it from the very beggining.

I don't know where you got the idea I was cozying up to tonydogs. Link please?

cigardawg said:
SamClemmons said:
with cigardawg and lumberg and newbs cozying up to you

NA
[snapback]235099[/snapback]​

Neal. You are right, TonyDogs does owe the entire board an apology. But I do wish to ask you not to involve my name in this crap. I can count on two fingers the number of times I have gotten involved in one of the flame wars. Both times it involved Tonydogs. The first was to chastise TonyDogs then second to point out that he was being an idiot. I don't get involved in these things because I don't want to. I like to talk about cigars...that's what I'm here for.

As for cozying up...you must be talking about my post on the Bolivar Fuerte following his review. My intention there was not to validate TonyDogs, but to provide what information I could to others reading the thread. The easiest way to do that was to use what he had already posted.

SO, if you think I am cozying up, sorry, you are wrong. I posted to talk about a cigar, not to have a personal conversation with TonyDogs.
[snapback]235174[/snapback]​

Looks like you're validating from where I'm standing as well....

I generally don't get involved with this stuff either, but I do think that dragging Scot into this is a bit unfair.

Just my $0.02.

Patrick

You guys are crazy to lump Scot in with the likes of Tonydogs.
Cigardawg does not get involved in flame wars.
This is just guilt by association and there is not even much association here.

my 2 cents also...

What this guy is doing is WORSE than if he kept up with his BS. :0 He was dead wrong, is too thick headed and too stupid to apologize, pulls a "Scotty" by just ignoring those facts and posts away like nothing ever happened.

tonydogs, it didn't work for Scotty and it won't work for you. So you can prove I'm wrong about you and admit your mistakes and apologize OR you can continue to vaildate my conclusion that you are a worthless piece of $hit.

Your choice....

The important thing here is to take out the trash. We can sweep up the detritus later. :whistling: