• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
Hey Gang.

Looking to host another herf at the Office here. Chatted with Charlie about a good date for it and I am thinking Sat, Nov 11, 2006. 4:00 till....????

What say ye?

edited for new date.

Dammit, what did I tell you about "Election Day"? :laugh:

That's ten days before Election Day so no way will I be able to make it. :(

Like it matters who wins :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Com'n Cat, take time for a cigar.

Well, the guy whose campaign I managed last time only won by 48 votes out of over 10,000 cast.

Click here for results

Hell, we LOST the "vacancy" by eleven votes, which is okay because it was only for the last four weeks of the term.

It was the closest race in the entire state so they'll be gunning for him and we've got to give it 110% yet AGAIN so I absolutely cannot spare a whole Saturday at that stage of the campaign. :(

I am not doubting that your efforts may well determine who wins, Bill. I am saying compared to an afternoon and evening of fine cigars and bon homme...but you have made your choice. Good luck. Will smoke one for you.

P.S. Since you can't make it please send a stripper in your place.;)

I am down! Unless some business pops up...

I hope everything is going well with you Tom! You've been keeping a low profile!

-Rob

Alright, another chance to herf with the CP gang!!! Pencil me in and I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates...

It is an away game for Army, so it should work for stogieman. We will keep this updated.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: More to follow on this post later on when I get to the office....... :D

CRAP !!!.... If it changes to a later date, then I will be able to make it.

It appears that I have either a backing trip with my son and his troop or be away on business. However, if these change, I will be there.

I'll only go if Rob promises to wear this shirt again :p

028.jpg

~Mark

So we'll be seeing you at the herf Mark?
I'll put the shirt on for you!

-Rob

Oct ober 28? That's far enough away that I can say that as of today, i see no reason why I won't be able to make it.
I'll try not to leave my wife at my folks' place to come hang out this time.

Glitch in the date at S. Stay tuned, will put my head together with stogieman to work it out.

I'm lookin' at my schedule right now and I think the 11th of November is open so far. It is Veteran's Day but I don't think there's much planned so far. What do you all think and how does that fall in for your schedules....... :) :thumbs: :cool: