• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, here is the long awaited post of this year's Quad State Herf II. Below is the basic info in reference to date, time, location, etc.:

Date: February 17, 2007

Time: 2:00 PM (1400) till.........

Location: Schlesingers Steakhouse & Cigar Bar, 475 Temple Hill Rd, New Windsor, NY 12553
845-561-1762

http://www.schlesingerssteakhouse.com/cigarbar.ivnu

Guest & Sponsor List as of Feb 16, 2007

Stogieman - Charlie Baranyai

hudsonvalley - Tom Johnson

tone-ny - Anthony

BkCloud114 - Tommy

smokelaw1 - Josh

ilcchef2 - Ralph Croteau + 4

siriusstoogie - Joe + 4

grateful1 - Gary G + 2

JimD - Jim DeLisle

AngryFishH - Fish + 1

BigMacFU - Sean MacCarthy + 2

Izzydunyet -

LouieD -

Shibumi - Jeff Kreisberg

Burnt Tongue - Paul W. Eames

rob300c - Rob Schmidt

Slevy007 - Steve Levy

Tigger -

CoventryCat86 - Bill

Cavalier - John Faulkner (CF)

avoxo - Tom Bover Jr (CF) +2

Big100HD - Frank Baranyai

TOJE - Steve Faccenda (CAO)

CgarDan - Daniel Lodzhevsky

Dave -

Roy R. Frush - Elliot

Big Jack -

Alph Chomper - + 3

KenM10759 - Ken Mitchell (CigarWorld)

Saxjazzman - + 1

Atlasm - Larry (eherf)

Axle - Brian Foley (NYC Fireman) + 1

Dave Dudas (West Pointer) + 2

Lil' Mike - Mike Wojehowski (My nephew)

Gary Jr - Gary Ricci (another nephew)

Big Mike - Mike Wojehowski (Brother-in-law)

Paul Magier (Puros de Armando Ramos)

jgohlke - Joe & Merry Gohlke

SPONSORS

CAO

General Cigar

Cigarmony.com

Lighters Direct

Cuban Crafters Cigars

Killer Beans

Camacho Cigars

Heartfelt Industries

Hillbilly Steaks

Mr. Bundles

CigarPass

Altadis USA

Perdomo Cigars

The Tobacco Shop of Hartford

qualitycutters.com (coolcutters)

Billboardtobacco.com (tobaccoleaf1)

Dave via Puff 'N' Stuff

Torano Cigars

Tobacco World Cigars

J.C. Newman

Nat Sherman

It's official, the sign up list is closed. I will update this page as we go along with sponsoship and if any of the S/BOTL drop out and make room for other folks that would like to attend, I will post that as well. This year's event will benifit the "Twin Towers Fund" for which we will have a huge raffle during the event to help raise funds for them. See you all Saturday the 17th of Feb.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

It's the day before my birthday...with a bit of luck, I will see you all there. I'll post when that becomes more (or less) likely.

It's the day before my birthday...with a bit of luck, I will see you all there. I'll post when that becomes more (or less) likely.

Very cool brother, what better way to celibrate the eve of your birthday. I'll put you down tentatively then until we hear anything different....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Tom,

Not if a dog can help it! :laugh: :laugh:

I hope to make at least a Thursday or two before the Herf :) :thumbs:

Hafta check with my "social coordinator," but I'm hoping to make it.

I will totally be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have room in the car, so let me know if you need a ride, I'll be coming from Astoria.

Can't wait to see you punks, great job Tommy and Charlie, let me know if you need any help (a la Charity Raffle for some ISOMs).

I better see a post from Slevy007 and Rob300c that they are coming in the next 12 hours or so, otherwise we'll have to reschedule----NOT!!!!!!! :thumbs:

It won't be the same, especially without Steve's nose antics :laugh: :whistling: :rolleyes: :blush:

I'll be there.

Anybody up for another game of "chase the dog around the neighborhood" :D :D

The scary part is that Tom almost got his ass shot by a deer hunter in a tree blind while he was chasing the dog in the "back forty".

It's great to see you guys posting right away, we have a great start again. I did post the Herf at CF, RNBs, CigarWeekly, CigarWorld, Perdomo, Torano, CigarChat and VintageCigar. I know there are a few other boards that you guys frequent, i.e., Herfers Paradise, Club Stogie, Smoke Chat and so on. Please post this Herf on those boards for me if you are a member there and others that I have not listed and have not posted it on yet. You can simply copy and paste the initial post of this thread and give them the link to this thread so others can stay updated as well.

Sean, if you can contact our friend in Hong Kong about a donation for a raffle, that would be great. I'll call you this week and we can discuss this further........ :) :thumbs: :cool: