• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke?

On average, how many cigars do you smoke?

• More than 35 a week (more than 5 per day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22 to 35 a week (3 to 5 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 15 to 21 a week (2 to 3 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 8 to 14 a week (1 to 2 per day)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 2 to 7 a week (less than 1 per day)

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 1 a week

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • 1 every other week

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1 per month

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I don't smoke cigars and have no idea why I joined this site.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Okay, this question has been asked before but since it's been a while, let's run this poll again for the newer guys.

I answered #2, 22-35 per week (3 to 5 per day) ;)

I had to go with the 8 - 16 block cause I might miss one an evening but I may smoke 3 on Saturday and then 2 on Sunday...... :) :thumbs: :)

coventrycat86 said:
Okay, this question has been asked before but since it's been a while, let's run this poll again for the newer guys.

I answered #2, 22-35 per week (3 to 5 per day) ;)
I went with 2-7 but, the most I've ever smoked in one week is four. I just find it hard to find the time. ???

Definitely 2-7 for me. Especially with the winter coming up :sneaky:

2-7 a week although since there is a herf this week it will probably be way over that. :D

stogieman said:
I had to go with the 8 - 16 block cause I might miss one an evening but I may smoke 3 on Saturday and then 2 on Sunday...... :) :thumbs: :)
Me too!

M. Gipson

Wouldn't read the Sunday paper without a cigar and a good cup of joe. Plus I can probably slip 1 or 2 into the week when I get home from work.

2-7 a week for me, but it varies. I might go a few weeks with out, and the "catch up" over the next week or so.

Nic

I've been in the 2-7 range so far. I think it will stay in that range for a long time.

I smoke about 5-10 a month on average, with 2-5 being once a month on poker night.

2 to 7 per week for me most of the time. I may even skip a day here and there.

Lately I've been lucky to get in 1 a week :( Had an amazing La Fuerza last night. It helps if the few smokes you have are great ones :)

I'd say I probably average 2-3 a day. More in the summer when the weather cooperates, less in the winter.

Mojo