• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
the%20walking%20dead.jpg

I have been religiously watching this show since last season and to me it gets better and better every week. I am the biggest fan of all the zombie movies. This is like the zombie movie that never ends. It coveres every in and out that has been un-answered in every movie.

I am wondering what you guys are thinking your likes and dislikes. What do you think is going to happen? They have already signed on for another season next year and this gets me tickled with excitement :love:

Paul

I love it as well. I try not to think to much of. The (unanswered) parts. For example, the defense place that runs out of power explodes. How does a building explode if it does not have power. But I take it for what it is, a sweet zombie long movie....lol

Shane is one crazy %$#!%*......lol
Great show

Love it. My favorite show to watch. Shane is NUTS!! However, I try to think how I would handle it and we may not be that far off if you really think about it.

Last nights episode was wicked!!

I am still laughing at the begining of this season they had enough ammo to do target practice everyday.

As for this weeks episode do you think they should have killed the new kid or not. DALE..... NO! I loved him he was the voice of reason. No the shit will hit the fan without him helping to weigh the options.

No doubt! It will be interesting to see the dynamic moving forward. I also wonder if the baby will look like Shane. Lol

As far as the kid, tough call. It is truly a risk keeping him alive, but killing him is also a moral issue.

I also wonder if the baby will look like Shane. Lol

I said this to my wife as soon as the pregnacy was know! I think that it is Shanes baby and this will be a huge twist.

As for the kid I think no matter what they do they are going to have a war and forced off the farm. Getting them off the farm will liven up the show alittle as well.

Glenn's my boy! Best thing on tv, bar none!

Is the disease just people? Because I just can't fathom a cow zombie.

I was wondering the same thing... First zombies I've seen eat cows and chickens! I guess we will see.

Agreed, great series. I also think the farm deal will fall through and then the pace will pick back up. Shane's a douch!

Glad to finally see Dale gone. I just wish that zombie would have taken out Carl too.

Out of all the Zombie movies and tv series I have watched this one is my favoriite, Dale was starting to bug me with his constant whining about the lack of modern morals, which dont exist in a world of dead people walking around. If the whole senario was real I would rather be with Daryl than any of the others, at least he knows how to survive on the land.

I love this show. Don't have TV, but I'm watching this and 'Justified' (another GREAT series) on my computer via Amazon.com, which makes episodes available the day after they air.

Fantastic episode. Carl's getting weirder by the minute. Can't wait to see what happens there.

~Boar

Yeah. Carl is becoming a little bastard. Although, with the world around him like it is and all he has seen at his age I understand his issue.

Carl is getting annoying...but twisted too. I can see him going mental any day now.

Yea Carl is going to snap and shoot someone sooner or later!

Watched the first season and loved it. The girlfriend is freaked out by zombies and clowns so anything I want to watch that has anything to do with either... I have to find time when she's not around to watch.

I've got a couple of days off coming up in a week or so, it might be time for a zombie-fest!

The animal- zombie thing is brought up a few times(livestock, and they go after Ricks horse) in TWD.
Depending on how the zombie is written, they may devour all living animals(but not spread the disease) to any living thing(trees, grass, etc). It just depends on who's writing the story. If they go from the bio-hazard zombie angle then "I Am Legend" and "Resident Evil" had critters that were "turned".

I like zumbies...

You know I was thinking last night about this fact of them eatting the animals. This may be a strech but 2 episodes ago they found the 2 bodies of the cops when they were going to dump the new kid and said there were no bites or scratches on them. What if they consumed something with that the zombies had eaten or contaminated (cow, chicken, water) Just a thought but this may be where they are heading! I don't recall them talking about it since then.