• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Since TPC has the patience of a fart LOL

It's getting close to that time again. I am having a mental block on a catchy name. Never fear, I'll come up with something.
This year I want to make some changes. I will lower the amount of bench players. This will force more trading and will put more available players in the free agent pool.

Also I want to make some changes to the shipping of the sticks. Due to my crappy skill level I never place! I'm tired of absorbing the 30 to 35 bucks to ship.
We are all adults and are all good for our word here right?
We can either all ship to the winners or maybe put a few bucks in the packages for shipping if you all ship to me prior to the draft.
This year, if you ship the sticks to me hold, the STICKS MUST BE SHIPPED TO ME PRIOR TO THE DRAFT.

Last year we had some drama prior and I want to avoid it at all costs. Someone I admire and respect immensely got pissed at me and I am really bummed about it.
This thread is up in plenty of time for all to get in. I will email the previous years league when I set it up this week.
Any member of CP is eligible and if you post your intentions here you are in.
We use CP's 4 month rule and active rule. NO ASSHATTERY applies of course.

Rules are as follows.

1. This is a mixed stick league of 10 teams. Mid range MSRP $3.00 to $10.00. ISOM's OK. use your judgement. We have never had a problem with the quality of prizes.

2 First place gets 3 sticks from each player total 27 sticks. Second place gets 2 sticks from each player total 18 sticks. Third place gets 1 stick from each player total 9 sticks.
It only costs each player 6 total.

3 First place sends something cigar related to last place. Cigar, cutter, cap, t-shirt, etc.

That's it.
This is a fun league and there is plenty of smack talking that goes on. I love it and look forward to this every year. One of these days I'm going to take it!

Let me know fellas

Teams are:

TEAM MANAGER
1. Wilde Ride Beyond The Band
2 Black Pearls Sunovabum
3. Robustos Doc Wylie Y
4 . 22 Modos Modo22
5. Aggies Big Jake6904
6. Nucleon Plant Topes Mr Anderson41 Y
7. The Whopperettes Whopper
8. I'm Better Than You Golfanatic Y
9. NoIDontPlayBasketbal Tall Paul Y
10. Lemmie See Your T'D'S Jonesy

Y = PM received with Addy info
X = Sticks received

Once you here from players from last year and if there is a spot that I can jump in on I would like to try this out. Please know I have never done Fantasy anything... Well sports related anyway! ;)

Well damn! You know I'm in only 'cause I have so enjoyed whipping your ass lo these many past years. It's better than Christmas for me.
While I'm at it, I'm going to go ahead and say yes for Mr. Doc Wylie too. His color commentary makes this thing even more fun than it already is.
And lastly, I am absolutely on pins and needles awaiting your 'ever colorful', seldom witty, and sometimes even offensive name that you pull out of your ass, for not only this league, but your team as well.
Best of luck Buckwheat!
You're gonna need it.
G~

Is this a returning league? Like last years players have the first call and then you'll see how many spots are left?

Did someone from here send out a reminder to me today? If so, I signed up! Since I beat all of your asses last year...remember fellas Hey, I'm better than you!

Hence the shout ! (I was wondering what was that all about since everyone claims to be better than me :whistling: )

Hence the shout ! (I was wondering what was that all about since everyone claims to be better than me :whistling: )

I got lucky last year. Made some good pickups and made a great surge in the end. Tom Brady will lead you to Victory my friends....This league is QB heavy. Tom got me 90 points in the first week last year and we never looked back. I'm thinking of signing an extension for him this year too lol!

Oh and thats my team name..."Hey, I'm Better than You!"

...and I was...and am

I would be honored if you would have me again!

There are explosive kegs between my legs password petejohnsonsucks

Please God help me!

I'd love to play, but I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to do fantasy sports!

Easier for just everyone to wait until the league is over and ship cigars straight to the winners... IMO.

I signed up. Looking forward again to the season. Last year was fun.

I'd love to join in the fun, if you have a spot. Let me know.
Thanks,

Ian

I have emailed all of last years players. I appreciate you new guys interest. I didn't think there would be so much activity so soon!
Last years players have personal email and have their chance so let's give them until tomorrow at this time. Sounds fair.

EDIT

Fat fingers

I have emailed all of last years players. I appreciate you new guys interest. I didn't think there would be so much activity so soon!
Last years players have personal email and have their chance so let's give them infill tomorrow at this time. Sounds fair.

I'm in again...thanks bro...and Boom!

I would like to get in on this as well. We shall see...

Just wanted to say, you know I'm in!

Need to refill my stash, what better way to do it? :)

Well damn! You know I'm in only 'cause I have so enjoyed whipping your ass lo these many past years. It's better than Christmas for me.
While I'm at it, I'm going to go ahead and say yes for Mr. Doc Wylie too. His color commentary makes this thing even more fun than it already is.
And lastly, I am absolutely on pins and needles awaiting your 'ever colorful', seldom witty, and sometimes even offensive name that you pull out of your ass, for not only this league, but your team as well.
Best of luck Buckwheat!
You're gonna need it.
G~

I'm in and all signed up for another year of annoying and harassing all my fellow participants! Let the games begin!