• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pets?

Drake

here's my puppy.
BOUDREAUX.jpg

I have a pet rock. I've always wanted a dog, but my parents would never let me have one. They don't think I would take care of it. :rolleyes:

My Dog is Faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall......ahhh you know the rest!! :cool:
garforum.jpg

cigarsarge said:
My puppy could beat your puppy up. :p
[snapback]203525[/snapback]​

0053.JPG

My 2 children... they take after my wife's side of the family
0080.JPG

Alaskan Amber and Alaskan Smoked Porter
(yes I named my dogs after my 2 favorite beers- Amber and Porter...)
:thumbs:

Swissy said:
cigarsarge said:
My 2 children... they take after my wife's side of the family

[snapback]203542[/snapback]​
Nice dogs, Jim. Always thought they were a good looking breed. Are you saying there are more bitches on her side of the family? :whistling: :laugh:

Seriously awesome dogs swissy! I always wanted one of those dogs, but there are few in the south lol.

Dogs1
Dogs2
Lilly
Abby

Black one is Lilly. We adopted her from an animal hospital in Birmingham. And abby is a full lab (lilly is part lab and part pit bull) and we adopted her from the Chattanooga Human Society. Best dogs ever. :love:

PSTAN said:
Not mine but I sure wouldn't want to wake up with this thing at the foot of the bed.UGLY DOG
[snapback]203581[/snapback]​

WOW, that would get me to run screaming. :0

PSTAN said:
Not mine but I sure wouldn't want to wake up with this thing at the foot of the bed.UGLY DOG

WTF?! That's all I'm thinking right now...

That's my dog, Parker in my avatar. He's my cigar dog (dawg). We also have two Australian Shepherds (Hope and Ci Ci) and a Sheltie (Meg). Oh yeah, a cat named Kita.

PSTAN said:

Heh..
that pup looks like an Orc from Lord of the rings :laugh:

Bill

Nathan Rahl said:
PSTAN said:

Wow, that is one ugly dog. Looks more like a rat than a dog.
[snapback]203635[/snapback]​

you got that right Nathan, I have a cat or a kitten actually :)

This is Marty. He is a very creative dog. He makes stools out of cigar bands and ashes. Way to go (#2), Marty! :D

039390.JPG

hudsonvalley said:
Nice dogs, Jim.  Always thought they were a good looking breed.  Are you saying there are more bitches on her side of the family? :whistling:  :laugh:
[snapback]203574[/snapback]​

Like you have NO idea... :p

Thanks for the comments on the pups... not having kids with the wife (unable due to med reasons and decided not to adopt) makes them even more 'human' to us. (this is where I get the 'Swissy' handle BTW...)

if anyone cares- Alaskan Swissys! Our (dogs) breeders asked us to do a page since they got some requests for photos of the dogs in different areas. The Greater Swiss are actually a somewhat rare breed, (unlike the long haired cousins the Bernese Mountain Dog)with a high demand and a low supply (don't ask what we paid for them... :0 ) There are very few in Alaska is why they asked us to make a photo page. I need to update the site... but I'm leaving off the photos of Porter drooling over my cigars!

KayakinBoy said:
Seriously awesome dogs swissy!  I always wanted one of those dogs, but there are few in the south lol.
KB, you'd be suprised...I know of a couple of breeders in the south- Texas, Florida, places like that. Granted, not that many, but they are there. These are definatley cooler weather dogs tho... even with short hair.

ree ree robusto said:
Swissy, I've said it before and I'll say it again, your dogs are a beautiful breed.
[snapback]203660[/snapback]​
thanks Ree... if you came up to go fishing, drink a Smoked Porter and have a cigar, you'd meet them and like them even more. Their personalities are unlike any other dog I have ever had. All I can say is I'll never have anything different from now on!

here's another fun pic...
0106.JPG

You dont really want pictures of them all I have:

1 collie mut
2 cats
4 leopard geckos
1 corn snake
1 collard lizard
1 iguana
1 fish
1 wife

AaronFromPA said:
1 wife
[snapback]203715[/snapback]​

Husband of the year! :p

I've also got two cats and three fish, but whose counting lol.