• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please Help

DandScigars

Hello my name is Rick, im the proud owner of www.dandscigars.com , we carry our own cigars and we own our own factory. I'm posting this post, to introduce myself and also ask for your help. My business' website just went live and I wanted to see if some cigar enthusiasts could provide me with some feedback. Any feedback good/bad is appreciated. Thanks for your help.
-Rick

A Peanut Butter Leyenda sounds suprisingly attractive at 4 AM...

edit: I clicked through and found no errors or mistakes, etc. Site runs smooth and looks more than adequate.

Site looks good. Maybe you should offer some samples to the board to spark some interest. :D

loanshark said:
Site looks good. Maybe you should offer some samples to the board to spark some interest. :D
[snapback]203565[/snapback]​

Vaquero... :rolleyes: ?

Site looks nice...well done. Smart little collection to offer your customers. :thumbs:

-Fetter

Welcome to CP. The site look good.

The wording of this sentence seems a little awkward, to me anyway.

"This affordable brand is the result of any blemish in color of the wrapper, or slight size difference in one of our premium brand name cigars; meaning that you'll be receiving quality cigars at a generously discounted price!"

forgive a noob for a stupid question....but why is Coliba so like Cohiba?...the sizes are all the same....I don't get it, is it like some sister corporation or? ;)

Pardon a Newbie question....

Are this good smokes? The prices look good? What are the opinions of you guys who have smoke some of these?

Todd

Since he just posted his site 8 hours before you asked your question it is pretty doubtful anybody has tried his cigars yet. ;)

toliver said:
Pardon a Newbie question....

Are this good smokes? The prices look good? What are the opinions of you guys who have smoke some of these?

Todd
[snapback]203643[/snapback]​

DandScigars said:
Hello my name is Rick, im the proud owner of www.dandscigars.com , we carry our own cigars and we own our own factory. I'm posting this post, to introduce myself and also ask for your help. My business' website just went live and I wanted to see if some cigar enthusiasts could provide me with some feedback. Any feedback good/bad is appreciated. Thanks for your help.
-Rick
[snapback]203556[/snapback]​

Rick,
In the future, post about your website and special sales, should go in "The Marketplace" under Hot Cigar Deals. ;)

Why do you need cigar lovers to comment on your website? Shouldn't we be commenting on your products? ???

Thanks for your interests,
Sorry if I posted the post in the wrong board, I'm new here and wasn't sure which one to post it in. I appreciate all the feedback I'm getting. As for samples, If your interested in some cigars for future purchases, let me know and i'll see if I can send you some samples later this week.
Thanks,
-Rick

I forgot to answer the 'colita' question. I've been asked this before. Our colita brand has no affiliation with the 'cohiba' brand. The similarities are obvious however. The cigar is actually a pretty good smoke. It's one of our premium long filler cigars. I bought the rights for the brand/supplies/materials from a factory that was closing in Dominican republic. I got a good deal from them and that's why I started offering that line. We've actually gotten pretty good responses from the cigar itself.

KayakinBoy said:
DandScigars said:
-Rick
[snapback]203556[/snapback]​

Rick,
In the future, post about your website and special sales, should go in "The Marketplace" under Hot Cigar Deals. ;)

Why do you need cigar lovers to comment on your website? Shouldn't we be commenting on your products? ???
[snapback]203651[/snapback]​

He wasn't trying to sell his website. He wanted comments on the site itself, and considering the website is about cigars, this seems like the correct place to put it. He has another thread in the Marketplace about selling the cigars on his website.

:sign:

mrjinglesusa said:
"He wanted comments on the site itself,"
[snapback]203659[/snapback]​

Aaand if you believe that then you are the perfect candidate for an email I just received promising to add, "2 BIG INCHES" to your penis. I still haven't figured out why they would send ME an email offering to lengthen YOUR penis. I wonder if a "BIG INCH" is bigger than yer regular, every day, garden variety inch... curious.

NA

SamClemmons said:
mrjinglesusa said:

Aaand if you believe that then you are the perfect candidate for an email I just received promising to add, "2 BIG INCHES" to your penis. I still haven't figured out why they would send ME an email offering to lengthen YOUR penis. I wonder if a "BIG INCH" is bigger than yer regular, every day, garden variety inch... curious.

NA
[snapback]203672[/snapback]​

Before he posted this here in Cigar Discussion, he posted in the Marketplace:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=13936

In that thread, he does not ask people to comment on his site. Here, in this forum, he does. Granted, he could have asked for comments in a P.S. at the end of his post in the Marketplace. Maybe he's spamming, maybe he truly wants feedback. I went with the latter when I posted previously.

mrjinglesusa said:
SamClemmons said:
mrjinglesusa said:

NA
[snapback]203672[/snapback]​

Before he posted this here in Cigar Discussion, he posted in the Marketplace:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=13936

In that thread, he does not ask people to comment on his site. Here, in this forum, he does. Granted, he could have asked for comments in a P.S. at the end of his post in the Marketplace. Maybe he's spamming, maybe he truly wants feedback. I went with the latter when I posted previously.
[snapback]203673[/snapback]​

The site looks great. :thumbs:

Maybe next time I'll look and make sure he posted his sales thread in the right place and he's not just spamming. :whistling: :sign:

The site looks good however I don't think that I would want anything it is offering. I learned my lesson on bundle cigars a while ago.

I take back what I said and will eat humble pie. He has now posted ANOTHER topic, same as this and the one in the Marketplace, in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Quit spamming the boards Rick. One was enough (in the Marketplace) to make us aware of your site.

thanks for all the feedback. i've added new features such as 'special of the month', and 'news' on the site. you guys can take a look if you like. as for the bundle cigars, i don't see why you'd have something against a cigar that's bundles? but regardless we offer cigars in boxes as well.

The smokes look cheap. Sorry bro, but to be honest you are not going to get my business.

Ree