• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

Just a couple cool items to show all the folks here at Cigar Pass.

Opus22
I still have a couple of these left. The set goes for $950

Prometheus Journey to Chateau de la Fuente Set
These are the sets that come with two OpusX Scorpio, one FobiddenX Toro, and a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto. This set goes for $160.

Prometheus Journey to Chateau de la Fuente ForbiddenX Set
This set has four ForbiddenX Toros. Price is $160.

Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario Cigars

Didn't find this out till the cigars arrived but there are actually two versions of this cigar available (Thanks for the "heads up" Prometheus). One is a Natural the other is Sun Grown.

Single cigars are going for $60/ea.

A box of 48 (Natural or Sun Grown) goes for $2850.

Or you can pick up a box of both the Natural and the Sun Grown for $5700.

I also have just the humidors available for $1800. I only have the Walnut, Macassar, and Red humidors available.

La Flor Dominicana Salomon

I have singles and boxes of 10 available. Singles go for $23. The box is $230.

One last note: it looks like we will be getting a few boxes of the new Ashton ESG Pyramid on Monday, December 22nd. I just marked the cigars available for Pre-Order on our website. Singles are $22.50 and the box of 25 is $562.
esg22_bg.jpg

Finally, I would like to wish all the fine folks here a very Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Oh man, if anyone wants to organize a box split on the Opus I would be in.

I have my finger on the trigger for a few of those Don Arturo Gran AniverXario cigars.

I'd be in for a box split too, but since there are so many unique sizes how would we decide who gets what?

I believe a lottery is the only way to split a box of these fairly. The last one seem to go pretty well.

After I posted that I looked down and saw the lottery, which I agree is the only way to do it. 43 + 5 s/h doesn't seem to steep for a single ticket. The only big problem is, same as the last split, who's going to front the money.

I hadn't seen a lottery for these, I'll need to dig around.

I'm in for the box split we had one last year and I missed out. :thumbs:

Guys,

I saw all of these smokes in person today...jesus it was a sight to see!! All of these sets are beautiful and the humidors were ridiculously nice as well.

Eric, it was great meeting you. Thanks again for everything!!

-Aaron

If there is a definitive and collective interest in another split on this set, I will contemplate fronting the cash on the condition that newer members must prepay and people I've done business with/are established can pay afterwards.

I haven't been here the 4 months needed to organize the box split, at $47.50 a ticket though I would be in for 4. We have anyone that wants to head this up?

Edit: Just saw the above post, I have no problems pre paying.

Good on you, Jeff. Those are some mighty pretty sticks. Pricey, but pretty.

Wilkey

I'm going to set aside one of the Opus22 sets. If someone does get a box split together there will definitely be one here for you then. No rush on getting something together, I know it's a hectic time of year for everyone right now.

Eric

I'm going to set aside one of the Opus22 sets. If someone does get a box split together there will definitely be one here for you then. No rush on getting something together, I know it's a hectic time of year for everyone right now.

Eric
Eric,
That's a very nice gesture!
Wilkey

Couple other items here:

Prometheus Limited Edition 2008 God of Fire Humidor

The humidor holds about 50-70 cigars. This whole set with cigars was going for $995. I have the humidor here for $600.

El Triunfador

I have one box of these left. The box goes for $200.

La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003

I also have one box of these left in the shop. Singles are going for $25 and the box of eight for $200.

Fonseca Cubano Limitado

We're running a special on Fonseca Cubano Limitado right now. I have them on our Friday Special page at 1/3 off.

Speaking of Fonseca, if you're looking for Fonseca Cubano Viso Fuerte or Casa Magna cigars we do have them. Send me an email or give me a buzz at the shop (888-733-5225).

Finally, I have a couple Lampe Berger Starter Kits still available. You get a lamp and some Fresh Linen juice for $44. I have one of these at home and can say that they do work very well. If you haven't heard about Lampe Berger, these are odor releasing air purifiers.

Eric

I would also like to purchase two lottery tickets for the opus, if someone can get it started.

Rich