• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Glad to see they arrived safely, don't forget to post a review later under the blind cigar review thread.

C

I've been slammed this week so I'll add the picture later.  I don't want to sit on this for too long.  

20130427_135550.jpg

WHO WANTS IT?

I'll bite, review may read like a third grader's book review but there's no where to go but up right?

OK Christo, I'll try to get this out tomorrow if I can get to the PO in time.

Ceasar, I'll post the review once I smoke the cigar :thumbs:  If the weather holds up for tomorrow, I'd like to smoke it then.

Christo, the package is on it's way.  Sorry for the delay but I couldn't make it to the post office until today.

9505 5000 0362 3127 0001 70

Enjoy!

Christo, did you receive the package? Tracking shows it was delivered last week.

engspot said:
Christo, did you receive the package? Tracking shows it was delivered last week.

I did, I have been completely out of touch the past couple weeks as they've been pretty hectic - back now and can tell you that the un-marked cigar looks pretty damn tasty - even unique. 

med_gallery_13109_1753_16341.jpg

Post. Lets keep this alive and moving, like the PIF, this hasn't been moving or active in over a month.

Christo said:

I did, I have been completely out of touch the past couple weeks as they've been pretty hectic - back now and can tell you that the un-marked cigar looks pretty damn tasty - even unique. 

med_gallery_13109_1753_16341.jpg

You have had this for over 2 months and never bumped it once or asked "who wants some"! This is a big part of this pass, you need to keep it moving!

Paul

You know, if you don't know how this works, or you can't keep up with what's going on because you need to wait for "things to settle down", then don't sign up! Now, you need to get your shit together and keep up with these PIF's you've committed to and keep them going!

Jonesy said:
You know, if you don't know how this works, or you can't keep up with what's going on because you need to wait for "things to settle down", then don't sign up! Now, you need to get your shit together and keep up with these PIF's you've committed to and keep them going!

Christo - please remove yourself from this pass if you're not able to commit.