• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Christo please explain yourself to the community...

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Christo you have had the PIF Pass since April 22nd with no attempt to move it! You also have the Blind Cigar Review pass since May 17th in which you failed to let the sender know for over a week that it had arrived and this one as well you made no attempt to move it or have yet to post your blind review. What gives?

I nicely Pmed you on July 30th requesting that you provide info on both of the passes you currently hold.

Me July 30th
"You need to provide info on both Passes you currently hold ASAP!
Paul"

Christo July 30th
"Sure, the one thread is locked now and there hasn't been any interest in the PIF pass since the one guy without member requirements posted. Admittedly the Blind Pass has taken a bit too long for the review, but reviews haven't help up the Blind Pass in the past so I'm not sure what's going on? Checking periodically for the pass but no volunteers and should there be one I can certainly take care of that."

Me July 30th
"You need to post in the thread regularly when you have the pass asking who wants it next until someone takes it from you. I strongly suggest you post in the 2 threads about this!"

Me Aug. 2nd
"I am taking both passes! you need to respond in both pass threads ASAP!

http://www.cigarpass...rward-part-iii/

http://www.cigarpass...58#entry1144625

You having these for this long, not posting your review, and making no attempt to move them is frowned upon! You should have been bumping those two treads regularly to keep the interest alive!"

Me Aug. 5th
"Are you following these threads? ???"

Me yesturday
"HELLO!!!!!"

Christo you have signed on to CP just about everyday when this was first brought up and I PMed you regarding the issue you never posted in the threads and never PMed me back. You need to explain yourself to the community on what is going on and if you are going to send the two passes on! Your not reply to either pass thread or my PM so maybe this will get your attention.

Thanks,
Paul

While your exuberance if stellar...the fact that nobody chimed in wanting the PIF means Christo is good - well, he might have topped it a couple times...but hey.

I haven't looked at the other.

Am I incorrect in the former?

Edit - I'm.

Didn't see the thread was moved. Thanks for keeping up on this.

Although he came through with his promise in the end, he did have communication delays with me and a few others in the kentucky bourbon stout ISO.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74050-Bourbon-County-Stout

I mean shit happens but seems like the communication part is really lacking. If I knew something was pending here at CP and I was leaving town or getting busy, I would make sure all parties are aware. This way it doesn't feel like I am ignoring anyone.

Just my take on it.

I've PM'd him x 2 and bumped threads a couple times. No response on threads or to PM's

CMontoya79 said:
I've PM'd him x 2 and bumped threads a couple times. No response on threads or to PM's

Your post is what triggered me to PM him!

As I chimed in on the KBS beer thread I can say that while Christo eventually made good on his commitment his communication was pretty poor.  I had hoped he would make the effort to be better but that seems unlikely.  Life throws curveballs, we all know that, but keeping everyone informed about the situation is key.

Paul - thank you for staying on this and bringing it to our attention.  Let's hope the communication improves quickly.  

Being I don't have a Dog in this fight, I PM'd him hoping he might respond to an outsider.  No, no response.  I hate seeing this behavior within our community.  Unfortunately, a few typed words is all we have to determine a person's worth.  Sometimes we misjudge.  This sure looks like one of those times.  Does anyone know him, or live by him?

For all the guys whohave PMed him - have the PMs you sent him been read?

If the pm was read at 8:40 this morning, then it's hammer time now!

Seeing that he's just blowing this off like nothing has happened!

Jonesy said:
If the pm was read at 8:40 this morning, then it's hammer time now!

Seeing that he's just blowing this off like nothing has happened!
X2

Relax everyone...let's go by the 48 hour rule before putting his head on a spear and storming the castle. Paul's initial post was created just after lunchtime yesterday.

YES...he's had time to respond to Paul's PMs

YES...he's now read a PM this morning about the issue.

He could be at work or traveling. BUT that doesn't excuse him from contacting someone with a few lines in quick a PM.

In time this will be resolved. Let's all let Paul handle this and those NOT INVOLVED, let's try to abstain from piling on in this thread and sending additional PMs...it's just makes things more confusing for those members trying to get an explanation in getting this back on track.

There's plenty of time left to drop the hammer.

I Say we leave it to Paul. Kid's got make his bones some day. Besides, watching noobs do this sort of thing is entertaining.

Doc

ironpeddler said:
Relax everyone...let's go by the 48 hour rule before putting his head on a spear and storming the castle.

wait.. ok fine I just use my figurines in the mean time
Angry-Mob-Playset_2479-l.jpg

In the parlance of South Park:
"Rabble rabble rabble!"

ironpeddler said:
Relax everyone...let's go by the 48 hour rule before putting his head on a spear and storming the castle. Paul's initial post was created just after lunchtime yesterday.

YES...he's had time to respond to Paul's PMs

YES...he's now read a PM this morning about the issue.

He could be at work or traveling. BUT that doesn't excuse him from contacting someone with a few lines in quick a PM.

In time this will be resolved. Let's all let Paul handle this and those NOT INVOLVED, let's try to abstain from piling on in this thread and sending additional PMs...it's just makes things more confusing for those members trying to get an explanation in getting this back on track.

There's plenty of time left to drop the hammer.
ummm, these two passes have been stalled for months each because of him Gary. More than enough time for us to put his head on a spear.