• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
nice cap
Time

nice cap

Ouch. That's a pretty bad looking counterfeit. Can you share how you came across this thing?

My next door neighbors vacationed in Cabo this past summer, and my wife volunteered us a "baby sitters" for the teenagers left at home. Frank (the neighbor) knows my predilection for cigars, and decided to reward me with some Cuban treats. Frank has never smoked anything in his life. Anyway, He stayed at some all inclusive resort that apparently had a reputable smoke shop, because he did bring me a couple Cohiba Siglo II and a box of Panatellas that were, are legit. The fake RyJ he procured from a friendly shop keeper when he took an excursion to mingle amongst the locals. He thinks that he scored a pretty rare treat for me, thanks to the knowledgeable shopkeeper. I, of course, thanked him profusely for the fine gifts, and would enjoy them immensely. I don't know the resort, but I could ask if you are curious.

Media information

Album
Faux RyJ
Added by
Time
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media