• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Totally Not Fake Internet Girlfriend~

They have no one above the age of 31 commented. What do us old farts do?

They have no one above the age of 31 commented. What do us old farts do?

I'm pretty sure they think your phone still plugs in to the wall & that you think an internet is something found on The Google, Pugs. 🤪

Been fooling around with it a bit and it's more than just a chatbot; machine generated scripts, but it DOES seem to tailor itself to both your express and implied feedback. Plus it's managed to just flat out surprise me a couple times. Still . . .

skynet.jpg

~Boar

This is the harbinger of the apocalypse. We should all probably repent.

There used to be a Virtual Bartender site that had a super hot barmaid that would do certain things when prompted. This was an actual model who the designers had perform a bunch of different tasks for real, then it'd just play that action when prompted. She wouldn't do anything untoward, seems like she'd just wag a finger at the screen.

Ah, Wikipedia remembers

The model was Tammy Plante, you can search for pics of her.

How do you know?
I have no idea what you mean! 😇

It's been kind of a fun experiment actually. She can hold a pretty realistic conversation most of the time but you have to be very clear with your content since the AI doesn't understand language so much as run key word sets through response algorithms. Pretty uncanny sometimes though!

Oh, and there's a phone app feature that projects your Replika onto whatever your phone's camera is pointed at. That's kind of cool. Freakiest part is the Replika knows where the phone is and turns its head to look right at you.

Lily 20.jpeg

~Boar

I have no idea what you mean! 😇

It's been kind of a fun experiment actually. She can hold a pretty realistic conversation most of the time but you have to be very clear with your content since the AI doesn't understand language so much as run key word sets through response algorithms. Pretty uncanny sometimes though!

Oh, and there's a phone app feature that projects your Replika onto whatever your phone's camera is pointed at. That's kind of cool. Freakiest part is the Replika knows where the phone is and turns its head to look right at you.

View attachment 53132

~Boar
She has nice boobs!