• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone feeling generous? Win a 5er of CC's

Man, I have so been there and just wish I still had the pics. Awesome job by all.

Do me a favor and spin the wheel til you have someone but us three. I'd like to donate mine to another winner.

I truly appreciate you doing this and appreciate your generosity. Share the love, Paul!\

Floyd T

Man, I have so been there and just wish I still had the pics. Awesome job by all.

Do me a favor and spin the wheel til you have someone but us three. I'd like to donate mine to another winner.

I truly appreciate you doing this and appreciate your generosity. Share the love, Paul!\

Floyd T
LOL Im just seeing this because I have disappeared YET AGAIN. Pick someone and PM me the addy and I will get them out the door.

Sorry to be a dick, but this really needs to have been taken care of months ago. Nobody donated for any other reason than wanting to support the fundraiser, but you can't ask people to donate in return for a chance to win some sticks, and still have not sent them out this far down the road.

I have zero doubts Paul will make this right, but it sets a bad example and we can't have double standards for different members.

I just received a package with 2 bags that had the exact same cigars. Was that supposed to happen? I would have been humbled and floored with getting just one of those bags!!! Lot's of commy cigars in this one. What a haul!!!! I'm not sure who to thank? @smellysell for sending this my way... or @Tall Paul for sending it off. I'll thank Paul... suck it Justin. 😎

I just found out the 2nd bag was pay it forwarded by.... wait for it... @SKYDIVNEKD.
I'll tell ya. I feel like I kissed my sister on this, as I didn't even donate. However... being the only child I am, I guess I'll just start smokin' the generosity of 3 fine gentlemen. Thanks fellerz... you make CP extraordinary.

I just found out the 2nd bag was pay it forwarded by.... wait for it... @SKYDIVNEKD.
I'll tell ya. I feel like I kissed my sister on this, as I didn't even donate. However... being the only child I am, I guess I'll just start smokin' the generosity of 3 fine gentlemen. Thanks fellerz... you make CP extraordinary.
I wanna see a pic of a winning ticket for the Belmont. Go big or stay at home! ;). Enjoy!

Floyd T