• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Doing a little rotate and shuffle. Grabbing a few to dry box and 1 to burn. These Licencias Excelentes have over 2.5 decades. They smoke light to medium with a dry floral/green tea core. It moves to a cashew background and weaving in and out is a sweet orange blossum honey buttered biscuit. Wait.... what? 😉
1713726741600.png1713726511690.png1713726543810.png

Padron 2000. And yeah, it got nubbed. I mentioned rain yesterday. Turns out we broke a 47 year old record with 2.07" officially at DFW and rained from 0730 - 2130, a boatload of rain over everything from Waco to the Red River and East to Louisiana. I be that little blue dot just south between Ft. Worth & Dallas.IMG_0493.jpegIMG_2024-04-21-151858.png

Last edited:
Opened up some new cigars today (though I've had them for some time). Tatuaje Face for tonight. For anyone that has been on CP less than 2 years, I did a Halloween Advent Review of the Tatuaje Monster Mash Box if you ever want to peruse it. If you ever have any of the sticks post your thoughts on that thread if you like.20240421_190223.jpg

Negronis, a Daughter of the Wind & Fuente Cuban Belicoso, and a couple episodes of Britannia, which I'm still watching even if it IS a wildly inaccurate period costume drama. It's . . . entertaining. 😏

The Daughter of the Wind, which I've been looking forward to trying, was quite nice. Excellent construction, wonderful draw, lots and lots of creamy smoke. Medium bodied, fairly complex, mostly white peppercorn & toasted oak with a bit of underlying sweetness. Picked up in spice & intensity as I got further in.

GLu8xRlWsAE8hcD.jpeg GLvPFSHWcAAksLn.jpeg

~Boar