• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
There's still a few more hours for you norteamericanos to get your final cigars of 2023 burned, and the first person to mess up and post here before midnight in their timezone owes a fiver of their choice to the recipient of my choice. Them's the rules...

I have to say that 2023 has probably gone by quicker than any other year of my 45 so far, and it brought quite a bit of personal, professional, and geographical change to my family and I. Almost all for the better, for sure. Aside from being the first full year I can remember since turning 18(ish) that I haven't smoked a cigar, it truly has been a great ride -- hell, I didn't even end up in the Emergency Room once this year!

Enjoy 2024, my friends. I treasure all the friendships and brotherhood that I have made here along the way.

I don't have a cigar, so you get two of my dogs:

IMG_4108.jpeg

Well, my taste in cigars has changed dramatically in the last 4 months. Thank you (and dang you)! So now I have a stockpile of sticks that I used to prefer. I gotta smoke ‘em though to make room for new cigars!

Cafe Con Leche

IMG_1219.jpeg