• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
MX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• French Press this morning w/ a little CP Bean, nice cups!!!
    See what I started, all you CP SS adicts can thank me later....NorCal, Thx so much, you are the Elf!!!!
    soo, had to cute the seatbelt in the Saturn today, 6 year old got twisted in it somehow, and was trying to check out on me...everyone is fine
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Right there with you brother.
    MX
    MX
    she woke up this morning feeling a little worse for the wear, but other than that fine. She really gave us all a good scare.
    A Cabbi 3 liters of Beer nad a Belgium street fair, not a bad way to send a Sat night
    everyday is a cloudy in Belgium.....how can one country have so much rain?
    moopbe
    moopbe
    Aha! Another Belgian cigar brother. You work with the NATO in Brussels?
    Cloudy and Drizzling...nice change from cloudy and drizzling...everyday it is cloudy and drizzling....Brussels sucks
    paying to have the yard work done today, I feel bad, but Damn, that grass is way to tall
    Wurm
    Wurm
    Its better that way bro, you have enough on your plate ATM.
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    They got grass there?
    Coffee is on, girls are away, school is calling me, soo Whats up CP
    Clicker training my 2 year old Caviler King, man she likes hot dogs!!!
    Is off to see a breeder in the morning, hoping they are the ones...I am ready for my new puppy
    Mussels, Pomme Frits, grilled squid, and BEER, gonna be a good day
    yard work done, car shopping and out to the fish market to look for fresh squid
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    What is this yard work crap? The Army and now yard work. No wonder you make brew.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…