• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
DePasta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• If I send a package to someone at UPS, does tracking still show "out for delivery"?
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Is this a similar question to "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"...
    mmburtch
    mmburtch
    Did Gary say something?
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Sitting by the beach in Miami, smoking an Opus #5....a day or two of relaxation is well overdue.
    Just got on the boat...Next stop Progreso, Mexico and no internets for a week....
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    That's the trouble with Iowa. No Italians
    MoeCizlak
    MoeCizlak
    I'll have you know there was a huge Italian neighborhood here where the old coal mines were at the turn of the Century. From there they spread out all over town. Like weeds.
    DePasta
    DePasta
    Soup was delicious.....
    I put the over under for a newbie meltdown of a new individual who shares the same name as the Northwestern's deck boss at 2.5 weeks.
    Audi_kraut
    Audi_kraut
    Got more faith in him than I do, haha. If only said deck boss would finish updating his profile.
    MoeCizlak
    MoeCizlak
    What was the payout on this, Dan?
    DePasta
    DePasta
    Man, I woulda won big....how Prescient was that????
    cannot get motivated to do a damn thing today...
    Wurm
    Wurm
    Thank god I'm home and work is over... I had one of those days too.
    DePasta
    DePasta
    The company that runs the warehouse does enough of that on their own Matt...Shawn, head over to the APO and pick up that package with Dale!
    insight
    insight
    Yeah, and punch Dale in the nuts two times for chat
    Wow, a few Buckey fans on the board, I used to feel so lonely! It's 10:43 and Michigan still SUCKS!
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    WOOO! O-H!
    MrAnderson41
    MrAnderson41
    I thought you were talking about Buckey the Badger fans for a minute until I went back and looked. I say screw 'em all, MSU should be going to the Rose Bowl.
    DePasta
    DePasta
    yeah, my tiping ain't so good...LOL...I-O
    Finger amputation to remove hangnail=OUCH!
    MoeCizlak
    MoeCizlak
    I have several high-end clippers. Maybe I can help next time this pops up.
    Wurm
    Wurm
    Hope this isn't going to throw off your pocket pool.
    Wurm
    Wurm
    Hope this isn't going to throw off your pocket pool.
    Hangnails gone! but they had to remove my smoking finger to get rid of it. WHo knows when I will be able to smoke one of my super rare La Lunas from my extensive and well aged collection....again thanks for the prayers, but now that I have no finger I'm basically screwed.
    Made it through another day...hangnail still in place, doctor was unable to remove. Thanks for the prayers and support, I shall persevere and get through this!
    Hit 110 MPH in the rental car on the Bonneville Salt Flats today, I sure hope they don't have one of those GPS trackers....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…