• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Q_The_Cop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• "Ceremony" video is now up in my reintroduction thread for those of you who want to watch my "wedding". It's pretty funny!
    Ugh! Sinus and upper repitory infection, or flu... Hell I don't know! Merry frickin' Christmas!!!
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    How you suppose to stay quiet in the woods while on stakeout if you got a loud nose?
    Finally bought a new soft top for the Jeep, thought I lopped off my hand putting it on, but looks great! All the stitching rotted out of my old one...
    Man... I forgot how awful Halloween 3 was till I watched it last night! How could they have ever released such dreck!
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    People will pay to watch stuff they have a connection to, even if it might be bad. haha
    Way to go Chris! Top poster with 30! You know you get a free fiver from sneeds if you get to 40. That's post padding if I ever saw it... But what for?...
    Way to go Chris! Top poster with 30! You know you get a free fiver from sneeds if you get to 40. Way to be active since Feb...
    Me and my GF got in a little tif Tuesday. I came home Wednesday to Fallout New Vegas as a "Sorry I was such a b**ch" present! I think I'll keep her!
    Q_The_Cop
    Q_The_Cop
    And she carved me a Darth Vader pumpkin for Halloween!
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    She is a keeper!
    Wurm
    Wurm
    The game is so awesome I hope she knows she isn't going to see you for a few days lol
    RUSH concert was FANTASTIC!!! Still recooping...
    Shamrocker
    Shamrocker
    Not surprised. Excellent band, amazing talent. How was the drum solo?
    Q_The_Cop
    Q_The_Cop
    Neil didn't do a drum a solo!!!! We were all pissed!
    M
    MMT
    I got to see them on both legs of the snakes and arrows tour. it was awesome. I also got to see them a couple years before that.
    Gearing up for the RUSH concert Wednesday!!!
    PhatCat
    PhatCat
    Should be good. I worked their show at the MN State Fair. Saw most of the sets. They still got it at nearly 60 yrs young.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…