• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
MX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• <--Needs a good spanking
    souldog
    souldog
    I volunteer Sneeds.
    MadMonk
    MadMonk
    Methinks you would enjoy that too much!
    MX
    MX
    got all the ass whoopin i need on CoD Black Ops
    ok, so...no more cigars until i am running an 8 min mile....
    mmburtch
    mmburtch
    Tell the wife how much you spend on cigars and I bet you'll be able to run a 4 minute mile.
    B.HOBS
    B.HOBS
    How about a 8 minute mile while smoking a cigar! True class.
    robbiex0r
    robbiex0r
    shoot for a 6 minute mile. 8 is walking speed :p
    R&J Wide Churchill, Nub, RASS, and a San Cristobal de la Habana, not a bad pick up today
    productive day, Finished all the missions in the 1st area of Borderlands
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    What class did you choose?
    MX
    MX
    Siren / Merc Mod, SMG and her rate of fire, love it
    Cigars left in Lisbon...not good
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Will they be there if I go over to get them?
    mmburtch
    mmburtch
    Obama said in Lisbon on Saturday that he had asked officials whether there's a less intrusive way to ensure cigar safety.
    MX
    MX
    Well, if the state of his security is any indication, then no there is not...got to see first hand, up close, the power the Office of President holds around the world
    Never Forget.....Soldiers Past, {resent and Future...I salute you
    My baby is 6, and this weekend Mom was out of town, rolled a 4 day so we could hang out, Tea Parties are not soo bad, when you have the right company, and besides I look good in a party hat!
    NASTY
    NASTY
    I wish my girls would've played tea parties instead of beauty parlor because I wouldn't have the habit of painting my toe nails pastel blue
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    My girl had the most fun putting the doll clothes on the pug and having her parading around the house in them.
    CigarDins
    CigarDins
    Tea parties are a must in my house. Everyone gets involved and yes... I look good in a tea party hat as well!
    I love my daughter....She is my lil Princess
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Ain't they grand, but they turn into teenagers.
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Tim, I have a granddaughter about to turn 2 this Monday, she has meed right in the palm of her hand, and it feels so good. Best to ya brother.
    MX
    MX
    Yeah, My baby is 6, and this weekend Mom was out of town, Tea Parties are not soo bad, when you have the right company, and besides I look good in a party hat!
    Whre are they ment to go? The house so they can watch the World Series? I can support that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…