• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Wurm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• To all the IT Grunts at CP, don't forget tomorrow is SysAdmin Day!
    Jonesy
    Jonesy
    Don't you mean CP Nerds?
    MX
    MX
    happy IT day!
    Hey Kann its 3am in the morning what the hell are you doing awake, in fact what the hell am I doing awake?
    kann
    kann
    Do you think the Supreme Court would shoot down a class-action lawsuit against Insomnia?
    Wurm
    Wurm
    lol probably, my excuse is I had a friend over from Hohenfels and we were playing computer games while the wives were downtown having a women's night out.
    kann
    kann
    I was up until about 0200 watching LOST with my daughter, then read a bit before attempting to fall asleep. After that failed, I decided to try and find the end of the internet. Instead, I found CP... which may be one and the same.
    Celebrated the Sun with a Tat Black and a few Pork Steaks on the grill. Enjoyable!
    broblues
    broblues
    9 years NAVY myself. Enjoy the pork steaks..and the great sticks. Thanks for what you do.
    Wurm
    Wurm
    hehe been out of the Army since 1987 but thanks to you as well from one Vet to another!
    broblues
    broblues
    Just decided to hang in Germany Huh? I've not been there, but I hear is beautiful. Oh, and thank you!
    Cold it is, which I can deal with... Its the 20 mile per hour winds ruining my cigar smoking evening today.
    My last Anjeo just went up in flames... can't complain.
    Bryan L
    Bryan L
    Thats what im talkin bout :)
    engspot
    engspot
    cheers!
    stogieman
    stogieman
    Time to purchase another shipment brother...... :->
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…