• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
nfulton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Here is the deal, Fuente. I pay a lot of hard earned money for your high end sticks. The least you could do is excersise some Q.C. when you glue on all of the ridiculous bands. I'd like to smoke the wrapper too.
    mmburtch
    mmburtch
    The glue is an anti-mold agent. It Takes a lot.
    MadMonk
    MadMonk
    Gotta keep those bands aligned. I'd rather them shift than ruin a great nubber!
    Ahhh...It is finally that time of year I have to dress like a vagrant to have a cigar on the porch. I stopped just short of stuffing my coat with newspaper and breaking out the Wild Irish Rose.
    Mrepp
    Mrepp
    Hahaha I know that feeling. I'm rocking the thick Flannel for our lovely WI weather.
    Just started my vacation with a Tat Cohete and a Bell's lager. Crystal coast here I come!
    Smoking on in celebration for my brother. He's and engineer for Boeing in Charleston SC and they are rolling out the first 787 Dreamliner as I type.
    nfulton
    nfulton
    There are a few, but this is the first produced at the new facility in Charleston. I believe the first order to be completed is for Air India.
    kann
    kann
    Gotcha. That's cool. I love airliners. Congrats to your brother!
    DeputyDawg
    DeputyDawg
    Congrats to your bro Nate.
    Just fired up the smoker for an all nighter. Brisket, short ribs, sauce, chicken, and a few Tats are all getting smoked.
    Rod
    Rod
    Sounds good! Great way to spend a night. I haven't done over night smoking...yet...
    They might razz you Ymmit07, but I just thoroughly enjoyed a VSG Sorcerer with a few Huddy Delights. Sometimes cheap beer is just what's called for!
    This comment is overdue -
    Nate sold me a 5 pk of fine smokes and all went smoothly. Thanks again!
    Nate hooked me up with some of the best cigars I've ever had in my life....just can't say what they are...can't wait for the next split!
    Performed my first trade on CP with Nate...a "Blind 5'er", and he proves once again that true BOTLs can't count worth a damn! I'll be working to get even with him for some time, and wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…