• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
stogieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Sunday all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's looking like we have another fantastic Fall day ahead of us....... :->
    duglynukem
    duglynukem
    A beautiful fall day here too. I think I mowed for the last time today.
    stogieman
    stogieman
    I'll be doing that after work today and I too hope it'll be it for the season......
    Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work after a relaxing Columbus Day weekend.......
    stogieman
    stogieman
    It's Hump Day already and the coffee is on......
    Morning all, coffee is on and we are startin' to see the light at the tunnel.......
    stogieman
    stogieman
    It's "Hump Day", let's see if the Government can get anything done today! Oh yeah, the coffee is on.......
    stogieman
    stogieman
    It's "Thirsty Thursday", cigars at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar and the Government is no closer to a resolution than Day 1. Thank god for coffee.......
    stogieman
    stogieman
    The coffee is on and it's Friday! T.G.I.F...... :->
    Morning all, coffee is on and it's day 4 of the Government shut-down! Time for our elected politicians to come to an agreement and end this crap.......
    Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening.......... :->
    Morning all, coffee is on and it's already Monday morning.......
    stogieman
    stogieman
    Morning all, same thing. Coffee is on and now it's Tuesday morning after an Eagles win on Monday night football....... :->
    Morning all, coffee is on and it's lookin' like it's gonna be another nice one....... :->
    Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work after a relaxing Labor Day weekend....... :->
    Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! It'll be a long day and night as today is the first football game for Army and kick off is at 1900 (7pm) here at West Point....... :->
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…