• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
extremeXconcepts

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• In route to NYC 911 Museum. Been waiting for this a long time. Strangely I have a bit of anxiety about going here. I hear it is pretty overwhelming. Ill try to start a thread with some details and pictures from my visit.
    Morning everyone! I haven't been on here in a while. So I figure Id say hello. How was everyones 4th?
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Our city canceled fireworks so we just stayed home and relaxed.
    extremeXconcepts
    extremeXconcepts
    Damn that sucks. Our town usually cancels them to, this year for once they postponed them till sat.
    OH MY SNOW.... 2ft....then some ice and rain to make it interesting......wake up and what do you know another 1.5 ft. and whats that you say? More tomorrow? 4-8 more? FAN TAS TIC!!
    ilikefishes
    ilikefishes
    This has been a very strange winter. Good luck to all you on the Eastern seaboard. Stay warm and safe my friends.
    Well government is open, and my file for my house is ready to go in!!! oh wait, over the last 3 weeks none of these idiots im dealing with, with my house thought it would be a good idea to finish filling the needed paper work with town hall.....oh ya! yet another delay.......How many signs does it take before I pull the damn plug!
    bluue13
    bluue13
    This is all normal when it comes to buying a house. Just gotta stay on everyone. Its a lot of paperwork and a lot of changing hands.
    extremeXconcepts
    extremeXconcepts
    Ya I guess, thanks for the positive re enforcement
    More problems with the damn house paper work....!!!! Maybe I can do another contest on when my closing will be....and even after that contest ends I wont be in yet! Most aggravating process ever!
    broblues
    broblues
    What you are experiencing is fairly common. Don't get too demotivated. As long as your credit is good and the house passes any inspections it may need, it eventually will happen.
    extremeXconcepts
    extremeXconcepts
    Co is all done, credit is all done. and well. its the builder / sellers paperwork that is all jumbled and doesnt match mls records, and town files. Everythings all mixed up thats all.
    What is going on in this world today....Prayers not only for Sandy Hook, Now Boston, and Texas. Our hearts are with you guys. Be strong
    Minimizing Shout Box <-- In attempt to lessen my chance of torquing people up, based on my stupidity LOL
    MilesMingusMonk
    MilesMingusMonk
    Have you considered joining puff.com? You would be a rock star at puff.com.
    Christo
    Christo
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    grateful1
    grateful1
    "You can sober up a drunken horse thief and you still have a horse thief.”
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…