• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
wrussell46
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have 6 2007 Ltd. edition Puro Robustos. Don't know what they are worth right now. Will have contact someone on another board to see what he tells me what the value is. Am willing to sell or trade.
    wrussell46
    wrussell46
    Not too much action at all, but seems to be some good people here and I gave up all my social media, so it’s enjoyable to have a space to share and discuss with like minded people.
    Padron is such a great cigar, and a flavor profile that’s extremely hard to replicate. Not in my wheelhouse tbh. I smoked or gave away all of what I had, same thing with Fuente, though the Sungrown is phenomenal as well as the Casa Cuba.
    wrussell46
    wrussell46
    I’m not greedy, and with such a rare cigar I couldn’t relieve you of all 6, it wouldn’t feel right.
    I can put together a couple of samplers from my collections for a trade plus cash, value dependent. If you’re a fan of Salomons, I have some excellent cigars that as a Padron fan, you would absolutely enjoy.
    wrussell46
    wrussell46
    Shoot me a text next time you sign in and we can share some photos back and forth. 520-878-6883

Thanks again!
    William
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…