• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

“Big Boy” special for the first 10 only

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Why wait for the next shippment of Killer Beans to arrive before I put up a special for you guys!

So here we go with yet another one.

This is the “Big Boy” special (for the first 10 only) and it’s loaded with the three beans I enjoy the best. You’ll get three 1 lb bags for the special price of $33.00 plus shipping...that’s a full $5.85 off the regular price of $38.85.

Here’s the line-up:

Medellin Mad Man
1000% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich, very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout. Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!
regular price $11.95 per pound

Brazilian Bombshell
(shade grown-organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
From high up the mountain, these shade grown beauties are indeed the highest grade Brazilian beans available . Deep-bodied, very rich, carmel flavors with a smokey finish. Dark and oily, you’ll know when they hit their target!

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - dark roast - deep body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. Very deep body...a body to die for!
regular price $14.95 per pound

PM me if your interested and I’ll get your order out just as soon as I get the beans in. As always, I inlcude an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks,
MrJerry

...got any of the great Mexican beans you had last sampler you could swap in?

B.B.S.

MrJerry said:
Medellin Mad Man
1000% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich, very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout. Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!

[snapback]218342[/snapback]​

So they bean were grown by Pablo? :D

JK

BlindedByScience said:
...got any of the great Mexican beans you had last sampler you could swap in?

B.B.S.
[snapback]218346[/snapback]​

They'll be coming with my new shippment...just LMK what you'd like to swap out and I'll take care of you. ;)

NorCalCigarLover said:
Hey MrJerry, are any of these still available?

:cool:
[snapback]221024[/snapback]​

NorCalCigarLover, I've always got coffee for you! Gotcha covered!! :cool:

ree ree robusto, your all set. Here's your comfirmation:
USPS DC# 0304 3490 0000 1515 3190

All gone...thanks so much for all the support you guys have givin me!!

Just received the beans today. Damn, they smell great. I don't usually drink coffee at noon, but I've got a pot brewing as I type.

Thanks Jerry!

ree