• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Way to make it about misinformation, great job! I didn’t post this for political reasons or political views. I posted it because there are guys on this forum who I care about they may have use for the information. If you don’t like the list then don’t use it. But spreading lies about a drug that won the Nobel Prize for its use is ridiculous. Take your tin foil cap off already and join the adults at the big table. BTW this is not my list that I made up, this is straight from my physician from when I and my wife contracted the virus back in late August. If you would like his number to discuss with him why he prescribed it and why the pharmacist filled the order, pm me. And by all means if you have some regiment that your Dr. prescribed to you, please share with the class. But if all you have is political bias from a media outlet, I would prefer you just move along and not comment because I am not interested in hearing opinions from talking heads.
Woah now let’s breathe here a second. I’m about the last dude to make anything political and I certainly did not make this post political. My post was a poor attempt at a joke that obviously touched a nerve with you and for that I apologize and if it bothers anyone else I apologize to you too.

Woah now let’s breathe here a second. I’m about the last dude to make anything political and I certainly did not make this post political. My post was a poor attempt at a joke that obviously touched a nerve with you and for that I apologize and if it bothers anyone else I apologize to you too.
Then I apologize if I took your joke wrong! I just deleted the first thread to keep from offending anyone.

Then I apologize if I took your joke wrong! I just deleted the first thread to keep from offending anyone.
Deleted, pm me if you need the list
i don’t care about what the post contained nor do I care about most peoples opinion…..but I do care about an age old rule that say we do not delete post……you wrote it, you own it…..

I love y’all dearly and have a ton of respect for everyone here. That being said, there’s a reason it’s bad juju to bring up politically charged topics. Glad to see it could be quickly resolved with respect and dignity between brothers 😎

I love y’all dearly and have a ton of respect for everyone here. That being said, there’s a reason it’s bad juju to bring up politically charged topics. Glad to see it could be quickly resolved with respect and dignity between brothers 😎
I think it’s ridiculous that a vitamin list is considered politically charged. My only guess is that the word Covid in the title make it that way, should have just said Immunity Booster list or something, oh well. Lesson learned

Last edited:
i don’t care about what the post contained nor do I care about most peoples opinion…..but I do care about an age old rule that say we do not delete post……you wrote it, you own it…..
I have no problem owning anything, it wasn’t an opinion it was a simple vitamin list that included a certain drug that for some reason is trigger for certain people, I digress. I will happy to PM it to you if you want it.

Who was triggered?
Obviously not you or I. We both agreed it was a misunderstanding and both apologized. But it does trigger some as we have seen in media, family dinners and in this post as people have mentioned it is politically motivated for them. That is why I removed it. Not a big deal, I’m over it. There have been several guys already that I have sent the list to privately, I will continue to do so for anyone that wishes to have it. Let’s just all continue to have a great Sunday watch some sports and forget about this stupid thread. It’s not worth having feelings bruised over it.

I have no problem owning anything, it wasn’t an opinion it was a simple vitamin list that included a certain drug that for some reason is trigger for certain people, I digress. I will happy to PM it to you if you want it.
No worries.

My wife and I both took the "I" drug over Thanksgiving holiday since we had the "flu".
I don't care what anyone says against it, because we both know first hand how good it works.

I was admittedly one of those who became upset by the original, now deleted, post. I know you are a bit newer than some of the others who have replied in this thread, Aaron, but there are hard rules on the forum, and they have been in place for much longer than you or I have been here. They exist for a reason.

YOU DO NOT POST OFF-TOPIC THREADS IN THE "CIGAR" FORUM.

Noob.