• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

05 RyJ Coronitas En Cedro

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Initial burst of spice. Tempers down to cream. It stayed that way till the end. Solid and consistent. Medium bodied and great construction with a touch of "plum" on the wrapper! I liked it. It was a good cigar. So I need to say that my stereotype of Cuban cigars being tightly rolled garbage is changing.

Construction: very good
Taste: Cream was the main taste of the cigar for the whole length although there was a tough of spice at the beginning.
Opinion: good, I dig it
Strength: medium
Would I buy it: yep
Would I smoke again: yepIMG-2802.jpg

Last edited:
I see that white stuff under the cedar quite a bit.
That's why I take mine out of the tubes and/or cedar when I buy a box.

Nothing wrong with a little white mold, just brush it off, and light it up... and i love the RyJ brand... these would be too fresh for me for an everyday smoke, but my friend John would be right there with you...
Also, make sure you have the box codes for every cigar you smoke... you’ll never know when you would want to duplicate it 😋

Just by looking at the cigar, and of course I have "no idea" who sent that to you, the box code is either RAU ABR 16 or TOR Mar 16. Unfortunately the person who sent that to you had a few left in each box and combined them which won't happen again.

Just by looking at the cigar, and of course I have "no idea" who sent that to you, the box code is either RAU ABR 16 or TOR Mar 16. Unfortunately the person who sent that to you had a few left in each box and combined them which won't happen again.
I feel that is like mixing two types of Cheerios into one box and calling it something like Honeynut Multigrain