• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

07 PLPC

yazzie

Been having a good time filling up my Coolerdor with boxes. Usually, I'll take a few out and put in my desktop to sample and put the rest to sleep in the cooler . Just smoked a PLPC from an April 07 50 SLB CAB and was very pleasantly surprised. It had a very even burn throughout and taste was smooth down to the end. Just wondering what others may have experienced from relatively young PLPC's? Can't wait to get some age on these puppies

Just ordered my first cab of these last night. Hopefully they will be as good as everyone says they are.

I've had a few singles from before which passed the initial hurdle for me getting a cab. Good flavor but slightly tannic and still young .

I really love this cigar. I am half way through a cab. Look forward to getting more.

The PLPC has become my goto smoke lately, I'm currently enjoying an 06 as I type {Emoticon=Tasty}

Just sampled one from my apr06 cab that is almost ready but needs a few more months. There is still a slight bitter taste in the background. To my surprise, these have gotten stronger over time.

I just smoked my first one last night thanks to genevapics(Andre). It was great seeing all of you Tuesday and I thought the PLPC was one of the better PCs I've tried.

There are so many good ones, though, I'll have to try a few dozen more before I can give an informed opinion. :D

'07 PLPC? Overwhelmingly tannic...nigh unsmokeable. Of course, that is just to my palate. I have a very good friend who loves these flavors. For me, give me a PLPC with at least 3 and preferably 5 years of age on it.

'07 PLPC? Overwhelmingly tannic...nigh unsmokeable. Of course, that is just to my palate. I have a very good friend who loves these flavors. For me, give me a PLPC with at least 3 and preferably 5 years of age on it.

Agree this cigar shines with age.

I was gifted one of these from a great BOTL and wow these are great 45min smokes. By far the best PC I have had, for as small of a stick it is, it had loads of character!! Great Cigar!

Just tried one out of an 06 box. Probably too fresh, as the burn was a little uneven in the middle third, but the flavor really hits you. A great 40 minute smoke, but I agree they need to sit a bit