• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'08 NFL Blind Draw

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I'm hoping to run this again this year, but first I need to see if anybody is interested.

Basically, you send 2 sticks ($8-10 value) to me. Sticks would need to be to me before the day of the first game (Sept. 4th). Since we will need 32 spots, you can enter as many times as you want, within reason, just send 2 sticks for each spot. I'd be willing to take 4 or 5 spots if need be to fill it up.

After all the spots are full, I will make a list, put the name of each team in a hat, and going down the list, and find somebody not involved in the pool to pick a team for each spot. If your team wins the Super Bowl, you get ~66% of the pot, Super Bowl loser gets ~33%.

Please post below if you are interested, how many spots you would want, and a list of the sticks for approval.

Thanks,
Justin

1. grandmalove - Steelers
2. grandmalove - Cardinals
3. br174 - Broncos
4. br174 - Chiefs
5. OzPod - Eagles
6. OzPod - Lions
7. MX - Rams
8. MX - Bears
9. Rigo - Patriots
10. Rigo - Falcons
11. yanksfan - Dolphins
12. yanksfan - Bucaneers
13. Jonesy - Texans
14. Jonesy - Giants
15. Fatken - Cowboys
16. Fatken - Bengals
17. Niko - Chargers
18. in2xshp - Titans
19. GregSVT - Colts
20. GregSVT - Jaguars
21. Breedy - Raiders
22. denverdog - Ravens
23. denverdog - Browns
24. Putz Mulligan - 49ers
25. Putz Mulligan - Seahawks
26. ndp - Saints
27. ndp - Packers
28. ndp - Panthers
29. Napa_Smokes - Redskins
30. Napa_Smokes - Bills
31. CigarStone - Jets
32. smellysell - Vikings

I'm in for two spots!

BBF Jun 07
La Aurora Cien Anos Churchill
AF Anejo 77 Shark 2005
Johnny-O! Robusto Extra

I'm in for two spots!

BBF Jun 07
La Aurora Cien Anos Churchill
AF Anejo 77 Shark 2005
Johnny-O! Robusto Extra

Those look good to me. You're in.

As soon/if this fills up, I'll PM everybody my address so you can send the sticks.

I'd like to be in for at least one spot. Can post sticks later.

Thanks

Brian

I am in. Will post sticks later.

How bout a San Cristbol Fabuloso

Opus X Perfecxion # 5

Let me in for 2, this year. But only if I can get a crappy team again :sign:

Tim

I'll take 2 spots my friend.

Anejo #49
Anejo #55
Opus X Power Ranger
WOAM

Thanks

Rolled just for me Nub custom Habano cigar
Bad to the Bone 2007 Outlaw Fonseca
Padron 5000 Robusto
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torp

How that sound?

As the entrant last year with THE CRAPPIEST RECORD OF ALL- THE MIAMI FRIKKIN" DOLPHINS!!!!!- I am going to relenquish my spot of lastness to some other poor soul who has more cigars than needed!!! Good luck and hope you do better than I did!!! And good luck to all the entrants!!!! Look for me next year to come back with a vengance!!!! D

As the entrant last year with THE CRAPPIEST RECORD OF ALL- THE MIAMI FRIKKIN" DOLPHINS!!!!!- I am going to relenquish my spot of lastness to some other poor soul who has more cigars than needed!!! Good luck and hope you do better than I did!!! And good luck to all the entrants!!!! Look for me next year to come back with a vengance!!!! D

There's gonna be a prize named after you Dan. Whoever ends up with the worst record is gonna get a nice selection of sticks from my humi.

Put me down for 2 spots Justin. I'll have to dig through the humi when I get home from work in the morning before I can list my sticks.

BTW, the Jays are only 1 1/2 games behind the Phils and closing quickly! :whistling:

Put me down for 1 slut, i mean slot. :p

Cigars:

Tatuaje Reserva SW
DCM #5

editied to add cigars

I'll take a spot,

I've go a Liga Privada #9 to throw in and a Greycliff 1666

I'm in for 2 spots

Tatuaje Black, La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994, VSG Illusion, Anejo #50