• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1,000 Post Celebration

smokintexas

What have I gotton myself into?!
Alright folks, well the time has come that I have finally reached the 1,000 post chateau. I have had a great time here, have learned a lot, and have made some good friends in the process :thumbs: . The last of the three is the reason for the celebration. In my short stay thus far I have had MANY great BOTL's help me out in ways I would never expect anyone to on a online community. Rather than hosting a contest, I decided to give back to those who have given so much to me :whistling: . There really is no "qualification" for the help that has been given, some have sent me some great cigars as bombs, and some have given me great advice to help me fit in and follow the rules. Considering the fact that there have been so many who have helped me, and the current state of my wallet, unfortunately I've only been able to select a few to pay it back to, but those who I am unable to get to now, rest assured, your time will come and until then I am extremely grateful for your advice. Each and every one of you deserves a selection of Opus, Tats, ESG/VSG ect. but until I expand my collection to contain such cigars, you'll have to settle with some of my favorite sticks! I came to this community seeking knowledge over a new hobby and have received much more than that! Not only have I been introduced to the finer side of cigars, but craft beers, scotch and whiskey as well! So again, many thanks go out to the many brothers who have helped me in my time here and I know that many more will help me in the future. Hopefully, just hopefully, one of these days I'll be able to help another newb in the same way.

To celebrate this day myself I decided to light up a Davidoff Mil Short Robusto and drink a glass of Gentlemen Jack.

Thanks again guys/gals! :thumbs:

IMG_3636.jpg

The alcohol is staying :laugh: :angry: but the boxes are going!

Congrats on the milestone. :thumbs:

Make sure you seal up that second-from-the-bottom box before you send it out. :laugh:

Edit: Upon closer inspection, looks like they all need to be sealed. oops...

Congrats Kyle!
It's good to have members like you around. I hope you always enjoy it here as much as I do. :thumbs:

1001 posts (3.82 per day) in under a year :thumbs:

Congrats on the big 1,000 and keep going strong on the Newbie Beer Reviews. They're a great read :).

Congrats!!! Thanks for your contributions to the community as well!

Thanks,

Brian

Look at all those empty warheads :laugh:

Los, I thought the Doc told you that soe guys just shoot empty war heads :laugh:

Way to PIF, very nice.

We are all the richer for having you.

Congrats on your 1st 1000 post Kyle, your definitely an asset here at CP........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Very admirable Kyle. Congrats on 1,000, and here's to 2,000.