• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Cigarfest Ticket For Sale!

smoke76

Due to a family function, one of my fellow herfers has backed out of Cigarfest 07 Leaving me with the ticket to sell. Here is what it includes Pre-Fest Brunch, Early entry into the event, Cigarfest 07, and the CAO After Party.. I need to sell these ASAP. Its sold as a group package for $165.00. PM me or E-mail me for payment and delivery info. Click Here for Cigarfest info

G

Due to a family function, one of my fellow herfers has backed out of Cigarfest 07 Leaving me with the ticket to sell. Here is what it includes Pre-Fest Brunch, Early entry into the event, Cigarfest 07, and the CAO After Party.. I need to sell these ASAP. Its sold as a group package for $165.00. PM me or E-mail me for payment and delivery info. Click Here for Cigarfest info

G

PM Sent :rolleyes:

If Brewmeister hasn't already bought this. I'm interested.
PM sent

Update March 31st.
Payment sent for CF ticket, Thanks a lot!!!! :thumbs:

If Brewmeister hasn't already bought this. I'm interested.
PM sent

Update March 31st.
Payment sent for CF ticket, Thanks a lot!!!! :thumbs:

He didn't buy them, he was just being obnoxious.....

G

This is probably a silly question but by any chance are those tickets still available? I guess the only silly question is the one not asked. My friend told me about it and I couldn't get the time off from work but that has since changed and now I can go.

This is probably a silly question but by any chance are those tickets still available? I guess the only silly question is the one not asked. My friend told me about it and I couldn't get the time off from work but that has since changed and now I can go.

I bought the cigar fest ticket, I think the only thing he has left is the CAO party tix

I bought the cigar fest ticket, I think the only thing he has left is the CAO party tix

Thank you, I shall continue in my hunt.