• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 O'Clock Madness...JRcigars

We used to have 1am Monitors who would post the special at 1:00:01. But it's been a while since we've had that. Mainly because the specials from JR haven't really been worth waiting up for. I can't even remember the last time they had something decent. ???

cvmfour said:
Is anybody staying up to see what kind of good deals they will have? Anybody shopped 1 O'Clock madness before?

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=1am_madness

Just giving ya'll a heads up.
Haha - do a search ;) ....We even had a 1AM Madness Monitor (SD_Stack). We seem to have weened from it a bit in the past few months, but I have purchased several times from them.

Cheers,
Dixie

For me it's at 8pm,butI can't remember the last time I looked at the special.
The deals just aren't that good ???

Bill

wam79 said:

Bill
Outside of last weeks ERDM special, I haven't seen something good for as long as I can remember. Figures though, the first time they have something good, I'd miss it. :lookup:

I've checked most fridays recently and never found anything I was interesting. There was one Punch special a few weeks ago that was good if you like domestic Punchs. A lot of the deals are clearly just emptying out crap they can't sell.

I think before Altadis bought them out, they used to have decent specials every other week or so. The last one I considered was a box of DR Dunhill's for $80... but that was months ago.

I also remember a couple of guys pulling the trigger on the 100 ct of HdM Excalibur Merlins. :D

JR's? They don't sell Havanas, do they?

You mean to tell me there are cigars made in countries other than Cuba :p

coventrycat86 said:
JR's? They don't sell Havanas, do they?

You mean to tell me there are cigars made in countries other than Cuba :p
No Havanas... but they do carry ISOMs.

:sign:

wam79 said:

Bill
8PM - not bad. It's at 2 PM fpr me (on Sat that is) assuming it's 1 AM EST.

Never checked the specials out. Don't sound too promising though.

Treamayne said:
wam79 said:

Bill
8PM - not bad. It's at 2 PM fpr me (on Sat that is) assuming it's 1 AM EST.

Never checked the specials out. Don't sound too promising though.
:D It would be 7pm now.
I guess the last time I looked was befor the time change :D

Bill

I just remembered to check the deal and it's actually already sold out! I'm shocked. It was a box of 30 Mayorga Coffee Infused Torpedos. I think they screwed up the price. The text says 'we are offering them for just $40' but the price of the item is $18.

I figured they'd offer a better selection of cigars :sign:

Flavored isn't in my liking anyway. I noticed the typo too

Did anyone pick up a box? I wish I had. 18 bucks is nothing for a nice desert cigar! :p

PM me for a trade. I'd like to try one. :thumbs:

blair

blair said:
Did anyone pick up a box? I wish I had. 18 bucks is nothing for a nice desert cigar! :p

PM me for a trade. I'd like to try one. :thumbs:

blair
I really think somebody fugged up big time on that price. Sucks for the person who did

I'm thinking about calling them to see if it actually was a mistake, just to satisfy my curiousity.

I saw on another board that when you went to checkout it did indeed charge $40.