• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year anni on St. Patty's Day...time for a contest!

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night" She said, "Aye, did ye now.
And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street
corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night
at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last
four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come!!!
There were plenty of good jokes in here, but this was the one I laughed the hardest about. Gary, the prize will be headed out tomorrow!

I missed that one.
That was funny mate.. :laugh: :laugh:

This is not posted because it is political, it's posted because it's funny and true.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama went fishing one day. The boat sank and they both went down with it.

Who was saved?

Click HERE to see

This is not posted because it is political, it's posted because it's funny and true.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama went fishing one day. The boat sank and they both went down with it.

Who was saved?

Click HERE to see

It can't be true and not political. I think you forgot to add McCain...now that would be funny.

Package arrived today Brian.

WOW buddy!! Very nice selection.

Thanks again for the contest.

:thumbs: