• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year anniversary contest.

Nice_Ashh

I just realized this morning that it is my one year anniversary on CP, so I am having a small contest.

The first person to guess the vintage and vineyard of what I consider to be the best bottle of wine I have ever drank will receive a nice prize from my wine fridge and perhaps my local B&M as well :D.

You may guess as many times as you like, and the contest will remain open until someone guesses correctly. With there being so many thousands of wines out there, I will drop hints occasionally if no one comes up with the corret answer. Best of luck !!

I know nothing about wine... but did find this. I don't know if it meets all the criteria, but..
Les Hauts de la Brune 2004 Coteaux du Languedoc.

Nick

I know how you love that 1990 Bordeaux, bud!!

Happy Anniversary! :) ...and... this new search engine sux! :p

Mad dog 20 - 20. Congratulations on your milestone, not much of a wine drinker. :thumbs:

and another...(just call me "mini tim")

Greg Norman Estate Limestone Coast Shiraz

Melly

Banfi 2002

Damn! I wish that I saved my PM's because you told me and I can't remember. :rolleyes:

Eric, Give me a hint. It was Italian wine was it not ???

Let me guess Schild Estate Shiraz Barossa 2004

Thanks for the contest :)

Eric, Give me a hint. It was Italian wine was it not ???

Not Italian (hard to believe with a last name like mine). However, it did come from across the pond :whistling:.

As for the vintage, it was 5 years after I graduated from high school.