• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year Anniversary Contest

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
So I am a bit late with this, but I wanted to have a contest to celebrate my 1 year anniversary. For those of you who know me you know that my start here was a bumpy one and that is putting it extremely lightly. I have managed to learn from some of my mistakes and I love this place and all it has to offer. I have smoked with a few great people and I look forward to traveling to some upcoming HERFs in the future. Anyway here goes-

What is my biggest Fear?

I am in recovery from addiction, what was my drug of choice?

I recently was sent an item that made me uncomfortable, what was it and why would it make me uncomfortable?

What is my daughter's name?

The first person to answer all of these to my satisfaction in this thread wins a nice package from me.

Happy New Year!!

Jim

1 Spider Monkeys
2 Strippers
3 Plastic male genitalia, because it was too small
4 Stacy (i couldn't think of something witty)

Also congrats on enduring a year. this is quite a community.

Congrats Jim, I will leave this contest for someone else.

Hope you have ton's more..

On a serious note:

Bees
Alcohol
Bottle of Alcohol, because of ^
Jamie

So I am a bit late with this, but I wanted to have a contest to celebrate my 1 year anniversary. For those of you who know me you know that my start here was a bumpy one and that is putting it extremely lightly. I have managed to learn from some of my mistakes and I love this place and all it has to offer. I have smoked with a few great people and I look forward to traveling to some upcoming HERFs in the future. Anyway here goes-

What is my biggest Fear?

I recently was sent an item that made me uncomfortable, what was it and why would it make me uncomfortable?

The first person to answer all of these to my satisfaction in this thread wins a nice package from me.

Happy New Year!!

Jim
1) Using
2) Opiates
3) Alcohol, cause your in recovery
4)Jenifer

Thanks and congrats Jim

Brian

1) Your guns being taken away
2) Alcohol
3) A bottle of some liquid courage from your Secret Santa
4) Jessica

Thanks for the contest

What is my biggest Fear? Beetles!

I am in recovery from addiction, what was my drug of choice? Alcohol

I recently was sent an item that made me uncomfortable, what was it? One of Moki's dresses. Why would it make me uncomfortable? Didn't fit.

What is my daughter's name? Okay, I tried using the search function, which is most frustrating as I can't figure out how to use it in the slightest, and came up with nothing. Soooo....what is your daughter's name??

Congrats on the anni Jim!

1) Relapse
2) Heroin
3) Alcohol (also a narcotic)
4) Ami (let's see a pic!!!)

Congrats on CP anni's and clean anni's, Jim (many more to come). May you always have the wisdom...

Derek
[/quote]

1. Chasing the dragon again.
2. Heroin
3. Alcohol, because you don't make good choices when you drink.
4. Stephanie

Fear: losing your family
Drug: Alcohol
Item: sent a bottle of wine & made you uncomfortable b/c of your past addiction.
Daughters name: Jennifer

Congrats on the year Anni!!! :) Glad you stuck around after the start. Thanks for the contest!

-Aaron

What is my biggest Fear? Humidor on fire

I am in recovery from addiction, what was my drug of choice?cigarettes

I recently was sent an item that made me uncomfortable, what was it and why would it make me uncomfortable?Glass top box of Cohiba and you liked it

What is my daughter's name?Clair(really dont know whats populr names in USA nowdays)

Happy New Year!!

Jim

Check your PMs.

Did I win yet? :D

Edit:

Ok, so I'll follow the rules, and omit all the scary information I found about you on the internet:

1) Failure - whether it be in your recovery or life. (I think the NADCP involvement and managing outpatient programs for drug abuse prevention kind of proves this - kudos to you, brother. There are some close to me that are recovering!)

But techinically, in May 2007, you said, "... I am now completely done with applying and will be on the, what do you call it, restraint program for awhile to let the TL's age. I guess the only fear I have is I have lots of inq on EX and when they do an AR on there (which is a given) they do not close my account..."

2) Alcohol (hence the Mark Lundholm quote in your sig?)
3) Alcohol, fear or relapse/urge to drink it.
4) Madison.

H'ok. Now did I win yet?

*cracks knuckles* Just livin' up to the name, fellas. Many brothers have christened me with the title, might as well adjust my crown. It's a gift, what can I say... :sign: ;)

What is my biggest Fear?

Happy New Year!!

Jim
1) Your biggest fear is trading with me.
2) Your drug of choice is Opus X
3) A BBMF maduro....you can't bring yourself to put flame to it.
4) You're such an Opus ho that you refer to your daughter as the LBMF.

Did I win? :laugh:

Congrats on the anni and the continued recovery Jim.....I deal with it daily myself.

Congrats brother on the anni, and thanks for the contest Jim.

1) Drinking
2) Alcohol
3) A bottle of Alcohol
4) Jenifer

Have a great New Year.

Andy