• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year Anniversary Contest!

Thanks for the contest, and my guess is 18!

-Jimmy

Congrats on the Anniversary brotha, glad to see you still around here, we need to do a box split soon, just for the hell of it.

I'll throw out a guess of 18 just for the hell of it.

76601_popup.jpg

If you accidentally guessed someone else's number, you are free to pick a new one. I'm not all that strict :)

I wanted to guess lower, but I know John is a good dude and problem has a decent following. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess 44!

Thanks for all the entries gentlemen! WKOTI slid into home with the last guess, and it turned out to be the closest. There are 50 ladies in the book club! Fiver will be headed out to you in the next couple of days CJ.

Thanks again guys :thumbs:

50 is just too evenly rounded, I think you're making it up. But hell free cigars is my middle name, so I'll smoke them with you made up women's book club in mind. :sign: Just kidding John, thanks for the opportunity and glad to see you made it this far. Stick around, we enjoy having you here.

50 is such a crazy number, which is what made this contest fun. The lady I'm designing the site said it is currently around 50, erring on the side of more than 50 members. Can you imagine :0

Hey buddy, I hope all is well John. I'm wondering what the status on the package is brotha. I sent you a pm or two, but no response. Be safe and hope the family is good.

Aloha,
CJ