• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year Anniversary

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
It comes to 1 year on the pass, ever since joining I meet my great NYC Hrefing crew all great bunch of guys! I went to several cigar events; including Quad State Herf were I meet another bunch of fine BOTL. And I must say I learned so much from all of you and still learning want to thank you all.. :thumbs:
So I figure why not an anniversary contest for 2 newbie’s with the 4months rule and at lest 50 post. It s pretty easy just tell me who did I get my 2newbie samplers from, the first 2 newbie’s wins a very nice selections of stick more than 5 and no dog rockets..

MO, you're a FOG :) Congrats, brother! Nice play and you should sweeten the deal in your contest. Just put in the fake D4 as a hitchhiker :D

Best,

Joe

Congratulations on your aniversary! Not actually participating in the contest, because I am here for info and camraderie. Just wanted to congratulate you.

H311oLHD and gonz. Address in profile. Thanks for the contest. :)

Edit: Oh, and how could I forget? Congratulations! :D

:) Congrats on your anniversary!!! I hope you have manyyyy more here. :thumbs:

Congrats on the anniversary Jesus, see you next year if not earlier at Quad State Herf V......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Who are you again?

:laugh:

Congrats on the anni!

We'll be herfin soon!

-Rob

Who are you again?

:laugh:

Congrats on the anni!

We'll be herfin soon!

-Rob
Yeah we have to decide where hope it gets warm soon :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks Jesus, package arrived safe and sound. I have not tried a single one of these..... So they shall all be consumed by my own fire.