• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 days in Aruba, I missed you guys!

Burnt Tongue

No Tastebuds...
Well a week ago Saturday the Wife suprized me with a 10 day trip to Aruba! It was an aniversary present and I was not expecting it. She even had my sons cover for me while I was gone. She's a real peach!

When I got home yesterday I found 3 feet of snow in the driveway and a bomb in the mailbox! I didn't open the box until after I cleared the driveway and was prety depressed with all the snow ( first of the season). So when I came in from snowblowing the driveway I opend the box and was I amazed at the selection. That is what I call a smart bomb! Infinity you are going to spoil me, how I am I going to smoke the rest of my cigars after smoking one of yours? You are amazing, thank you so much I will truly enjoy each and every one of them! Now I understand how you got your reputation.

I hope you guys missed me while I was gone, I sure missed all of you!

PS

I left a few boxes of outgoing mail for some of you guys for one of my boys to take to the post office. Looks like he did'nt get to it as quickly as I requested. I hope everyone got everything that they were suppose to. He didn't clear the driveway for me either, damn kid is to big to punish! Seems like the business is pretty close to schedule so I guess I can't complain too much.

Regards,
Paul

Damn... We thought the 'puter crashed again bro! Happy Anniversary!!!
10 days in Aruba... YOU BASTID!!! You keep that wife you got around for a while huh!!! ;)

And yes, once Infinity bombs you... It is tough to smoke from the 'everyday' stash!!!
Very nice play!!!

:thumbs:

Welcome back, brotha!! Glad you had a good trip. I heard an Infinity bomb is about as good a welcome home present as you can get!!!

Quade

You were gone? Back to work, bitch! Smoke a good one while you look at the pictures!